Chapter 43.

Envy's POV

After i said about war, (Y/N)'s smile little bit faded but soon it was back.

~Well i guess that means we can kill people without worring about problems, right? At least something positive and i know you love wars and all that stuff. So this time i'm gonna enjoy it with you.

I smiled with one thought on my mind.

~ I couldn't be happier. If it wasn't for her, my life would become useless after father's defeat and i wouldn't be alive. I really do love her.

After my little thought both of us again enjoyed bathing and after calm relax we started to splash water at each other and dive underwater. One time when i dived underwater (Y/N) didn't notice me and i managed to grab her legs put each of them on my shoulders and i swam to water surface with her sitting on my shoulders.

For a moment she screamed a little because she wasn't expecting it but soon it changed into laughter. She looked down on my face with bright smile and i swam around with her still on my shoulders. I was really enjoying myself and then thought crept into my mind. I looked at (Y/N) and gave her cheeky grin. Her expression changed to confused one and then i shouted.

~Get ready to fall!

And with that i lift her and threw her behind me. When she swam to surface she started to laugh and i did too.

~What was that for?

She said in middle of laughting.

~Dunno, just felt like throwing you into water

I managed to say between laughs.

~Well thanks

She said while trying to catch her breath after long laughter. I grabbed her hands and put them on my shoulders and she got herself close to me and put her legs around my waist. I immediatelly blushed when i felt her breast on my back and to made it worse she even put her hands on my abs. I thought i'm gonna catch on fire since my face was hot and red. I quickly swam to the edge trying to avoid eye contact with (Y/N). She then get off of me and we climbed out of water. When i looked at her i caught a glimpse of her red face and that was when she turned to face me. I was like frozen and i just started at her. She then took few steps towards me and then she hugged me and whispered to my ear.

~You are so hot when your blushing.

~Yeah, litteraly

I laughed and she told.

~That's another reason why i love you.

With that she went farther away for her clothes and both of us put on our military uniforms. When we were leaving baths both of us looked at them as if we are seeing them last time. When we were walking through tunnels i asked (Y/N).

~Soo what are we going to do now?

~At first i'm gonna grab money we have here and take care of food that was left here, we can give it to Elrics to make us something to eat, orherwise it will rot here.

I did as i told and when i came back i asked.

~ By the way? What time is it? Shouldn't we go straight to headquarters?

When (Y/N) asked i froze. I completely forgot about it since i really enjoyed those baths.

~Shit, i forgot. Come (Y/N) to our old room. There should be clock.

(Y/N)'s eyes widened and both of us started springing through hallways. When we arrived to our old room i looked at clocks we had inside and for a second i couldn't move.

~10:55AM. Shit, (Y/N), we gotta run, but as fast as we can.

With that i started to run as fast as i could but (Y/N) wasn't fast enough, after all she isn't homucullus. I stopped, ran back and took her on my back the same way i took her when i swam to the edge of baths. I started to run again as fast as i could and in matter of 3 minutes we were before elevator. I pushed button but it wasn't there so we had to wait until that fucking slowed elevator comes down. When it was down we stepped inside and i pushed ,,up,, button and fast as i could. When that slowed down ass elevator went up we quickly ran out and we ran straight to fuhrer's office. When we were before enterance (Y/N) kocked on the doors and we stepped in. I gave Mustang annoyed look while (Y/N) just waved him. She closed doors and Mustang told.

~Right on time. I was this close to report you as escapees.

~Well we are here so there's no need to report anything, right?

(Y/N) told with murderous smile while i knew exactly from her tone of voice that she is annoyed as hell and that she might explode from anger at any time now. Even i wasn't as pissed off from Mustang's sarcasm as she was. With that Mustang cleared his throat and started.

~So i guess that both of you already know that we are in war with Drachma.

Both of us nodded and Mustang continued.

~Well i should tell you some details. I thought that i managed to sign peace documents with every country but Drachma is exception. They didn't want to make peace so i let them be since they weren't able to get past Briggs. But i made mistake. I wasn't prepared for war so quickly after heavy looses after fight with homuculli. In short Drachmans tried to dig tunnel under Brigs and they wouldn't have succeed if they didn't find the tunel you homunculli made to create transmutation circle around Amestris. I suspect that some spies had already infiltrated our military. I found out only few days ago when Briggs's soldiers went to underground tunnel and met with Drachmas. They immediatelly reported to General Mayor Armstrong and she reported to me. And there is one more problem. They posses philosopher's stone. I don't know how they got ahold of it and they have some powerfull alchemy users as well. This is why the two of you were deployed and i was able to make deal with you and spare your lives.