Chapter 28.

~I am alive! How is that possible?! How did you save me??

~Well you probably won't like it but..

I interupted Envy because some weird feeling overcame my senses.

~Envy...i feel weird. I feel like i'm not myself anymore. My body doesn't feel like mine anymore. I feel power but that's not all..

~Philosopher's stone.

~Huh?

~That's what i wanted to tell you. You probably won't like it but it was the only way to save you.

~B-but where did you get one?

~You gave it to me. Remember? You gave me 2 of them but one was enough for me. I saved this one for emergency case and now that time came. You need to live so i used it.

I was surprised and didn't know what to feel. I sat up and looked before me. When i saw it i panicked.

~M-m-my automails! They are destroyed! How is that possible? What happened? How am i going to walk now?!

~Jeez just chill. What about using these?

Envy ponited before me and i looked there. I was never surprised more than that time.

~I HAVE LEGS?! HOW?!

~Listen. You are right now philosopher's stone itself. When i put it into your wound it started to merge into your body and changed it. You are immortal, you won't age and you will heal every single injury you will have if it will let you have some injury. And it healed your legs in the process.

~Heh i would never thought that you would risk your life to save mine. How did you even do that?

~Before you came into that cell and saved me i was sure that i will never see you again and that i would die by hand of stupid, disgusting, pathetic human. But you -human- saved me. You let yourself go die for my sake. At first i didn't know how to react or what to do. But with my abilities back i decided that you are worth risking my own life. I changed into that soldier and at day of my escape i killed original and took his place. I got every information possible of where you are and what and where it was supposed to happen. Mustang personally asigned me to take you to your execution along with that other guy. And the rest you know.

~Yeah i know. Thank you very much Envy. You saved my life once again.

~You saved my life too...

~I love you. You are the only one in my life that got this close to me. And you are cute and handsome too.

Last part i murmured but Envy seemed to hear it cause he turned to me and grinned.

~I know that i'm cute and handsome. But i have to tell that you are cute and beautifull too. I would never even once think about falling for somebody and never in my life that it would be human. I love you too.

He told first part with confidence and grinn but last part was warm. I felt tears in my eyes. Envy was in squat and close to me. I outstretched my hands grabbed him and hugged him as tight as i could while tears were falling down my cheeks. I started to sob but between my sobs i heard Envy's too. He tried to oppress it but couldn't. I then pulled away and looked him into eyes. I smiled while crying and i leaned closer to him. He knew what was going to happen and before i could do it he done it sooner than i did. His lips pressed against mine felt so great. I melted into kiss while warm feeling overpowered me. I was happy yet still crying. When we pulled away blush was visible on our cheeks but we continued to stare into each other's eyes. I made Envy lay down next to me and we stayed like that for at least 10 minutes. When i stopped crying i asked him.

~What are we going to do now? Everbody is after us. We are both wanted criminals now. How are we going to live?

~How am i supposed to know? I wasn't in situation like this. Never before. But guess we have to find some abandoned house or something like hideout where we can live.

~Yeah you are right. Well i think that we should go somewhere out of central where isn't that many soldiers.

~Well but where?

~I know one place. Even though i hate it there, it's probably only solution.

Envy stayed quiet but he waited for me to continue.

~My old house. Place where i commited greatest sin of alchemy. Human transmutation.

~Well i guess we should go there. But only if you are really okey with going there.

~Yeah. Let's go. I have only one thing that's stopping me.

~Hm?

~That thing i created is still there. I wasn't in that room since it happened.

~I'll go there and take care of it. Okey? 

~Okey.

~Then let's go.

I sat again and then i attempted to stand up but my legs gave up and i started to fall. Luckily Envy caught me in time.

~Hehe, guess i'm not used to my own legs anymore.

~Jeez. Give me a hand, i'll help you.

~Thanks

Envy helped me stand up and walk. After 10 minutes of walking i got used to my own legs and both of us went away. He shape shifted into some random citizen and i walked beside him like nothing happened while wearing gloves to hide my transmutation circles on my palms and we pretended that we are married couple. When we went by small shop with clothes we stopped and bought some clothes to change since it would be too visible that i am who i am when i'm in my old clothes. We went unnoticed for some time but that didn't last long. After a moment Mustang and Ed stood before us with other soldiers.

~Give up (Y/N)!

Mustang told and i kinda flinched but i stayed in my role.

~Excuse me?! What is this all about?! Who is (Y/N)?

~Don't play dumb!

Mustang yelled again and Envy told.

~What is you problem with my wife?!

Mustang stayed silent for a moment and looked at Ed next to him.

~I'm sorry. We mistook you for someone.

Ed told and soldiers went away from our way. We started to walk away but when i let my guard down Ed quickly took his chance and looked under my dress's skirt.

~Ha i got you (Y/N)!

I looked at him and yelled.

~Pervert!

I slapped his face and Ed stayed dumbfounded. Mustang stepped closer and asked Ed what happened.

~This...this really isn't (Y/N). This women really looks like her but it isn't her. (Y/N) have automail legs but this women does not.

~Is that so? And now when i think about it- i heard that she was shot into chest. This really can't be her.

~Excuse me?!

I stepped into their conversation and Mustang bowed before me and apologized for his subordinate rudness. I accepted it and I and Envy went away while i was praising myself for my great acting skills.