Chapter 31.

I came into her old room and saw her still asleep.

~We've been through a lot since both of us almost died in past 2 days. I'm not surprised at all that she is sleeping. I should probably too but before that i should go buy some food for us.

I told to myself while i went to take some of my money that i had from time (Y/N) was held here. I had to buy her food so i saved some money. I shaped shift into random citizen and went straight to main street. It was cold, early in the morning. Moon was still visible in the sky but sun's rays were making their way out. Slowly sunrise became more colorful. Pink and ornage started to merge with dark blue and purple. I was walking to closest shop with food i knew about  but it was about 15 minutes of walk. While i was walking sun's golden rays started to shine at my face. Even thought it was cold outside sun's rays were warming up my body. I never felt so peacefull. Since it took me some time to get to store i thought to myself.

~It looks that i changed. She changed me. My mind once wanting to create worlds chaos now wants to just live with her. I love to see stupid humans suffer. I still love war and chaos and i would like to create it as well but- i don't need it anymore. Once need is now my hobby.

My monologe in my head ended sooner then i expected. It was only 2 minutes until i would be in store but someone grabbed me by my shoulder. I wanted to attack but i knew i'm in civilian form so i slowly turned around. I faced tall soldier with brown hair.

~Do you need something sir?

I asked trying to hide my anger. That stupid human dared to touch me and i wanted to kill him so badly but... But i had to keep myslef calm.

~Yes. I would like to ask you if you didn't see at least one of these two.

Soldier showed me picture of (Y/N) and drawing of me. I pretended to look at pictures but my answear was already in my mind.

~No, i didn't see any of them. I remember seeing that girl few months ago. We used to pass each other while she was going to work. I don't know her, just from sight. Why are you asking about them?

~They are both wanted criminals. Right now they are wanted all around Amestris. If you will see any of them please contact closest military HQ or central HQ. Thank you very much.

I nodded and soldier went away. I was pissed off so i quickly went to buy groceries and ran back to (Y/N). I put groceries where they belonged in kitchen and i went to (Y/N). She was still asleep and to my surprise she didn't wake up even though i made quiet noise while i was letting out my anger. I set on chair before table and looked at her. I had so familiar nostalgic feeling. I decided to close my eyes as well and quickly i fell asleep.

(Y/N)'s POV

Afrer few hours i woke up. At least i thought it was only few hours. In fact i slept about 13 hours. It was about 1pm. I set on bed and looked around me while my eyes landed on Envy's sleeping form. I quietly stood up from bed and quietly came behind him. I started to pat his head while i sat down on chair next to his sleeping form. I looked at his beatifull face and i gave him light kiss on his forhead. I was about to stand up from my chair and go away when his hand grabbed mine.

~Who alowed you to stop? Where are you going?

He asked me with cheeky smile and tired voice. I smiled back and answeared him.

~Now i'm not going anywhere. I'm staying with you.

I hugged him to which he responded with the same gesture.

~Finally we are in peace. No guards, no prisoners, no Mustang, no pipsqueak, no father, just the two of us.

I told whispering to him to which he responded with whispering back.

~Yes, finally we can be ourselves, neither of us have to guard each other and all that shit around it.

I chuckled a little, turned all red and smiled as wide as i could.

~Envy, i'm finally happy. I can't believe it, i lost all hope that i will ever be happy but it became reality. I though that i'm gonna loose you. I was scared when Mustang took you away and i colapsed. I cried for hours. But now we can be happy.

I started to cry. I couldn't believe in my happiness while Envy smiled with real kind and sweet smile.

~I wanted to kill you when we first met but i'm happy i didn't. You became most precious person to me. I thought that this wasn't possible. I wasn't born to feel anything else than envy and jealousness but you changed me.

Small tear escaped corner of his eye and we hugged each other even tighter. We refused to let go of each other for long time but in the end we stopped hugging and instead we melted into long passionate kiss.

~I love you.

I told him when we pulled away.

~I love you too (Y/N).

After cuddling for another 15 minutes Envy suggested that we should get something to eat. He didn't have to ask me twice. I got ahold of his hand and he lead way to the kitchen.

~I wasn't here before but it seems that this is the place where you made all that delicious food for me. I wonder what are you gonna cook now.

~Let yourself get surprised.

I smiled and he started to take things he needed. After watching him cook i thought about food and how fresh it was.

~Envy? When did you buy all of that food?

~While you were sleeping i went to do some grocery.

~You are really incredible.

~I know, and i have some news.

~Really?

~Some soldier stopped me on my way to store and i discovered that now we are wanted criminals all over Amestris, so i guess our plan to get to your old place and live there is falling apart. There's no way we would be able to live there unnoticed. I think this is best place to stay.

~So we are already wanted in whole country? We are so famous now. And you got point here and i don't mind staying here.

We contined our conversation untill food was ready. Envy made schnitzels with potatos. It taste was unicate.

~I never ate better food in my life. You are gonna cook me food everyday. I can't wait what are you gonna do tommorow.

~I know i'm great but i'm sure you are good at cooking as well so you are gonna cook too. And tommorow is your turn.

~Uff, Okey, okey, i guess i can't argue with that.

I told not too happy about it but whatever. I couldn't make him cook every single day. After food we went to my old room and Envy took out my bed and then his bed to another room that wasn't damaged. We connected our beds and we read books untill both of us fell asleep.