Chapter 55.

When Al came back he unlocked cell and told us.

~Come out

~Huh? Why?

~Uhm, Mustang told me to take you outside. I don't really know why.

I stayed quiet for a moment and smiled for myself.

~I think i know why. Envy, are you coming with me?

~Yeah, of course i'm going with you. Everything is better than sitting in this cage.

~Heh yeah, i know.

I told and both of us went out of cell. I looked at Al that looked like he didn't know what to do.

~Al, what's wrong?

I asked and he told.

~Well, i don't know if i should use these or not. Well i know that you are not gonna run, if you wanted to you would have long ago and nothing would stop you but without paper that you can go out you are just prisoners but i don't really wanna do this and-

~Stop it, if it's what you have to do that do it. We know in which position we are.

I told and then Envy told.

~I hope that you don't expect us to do it ourselves like a certain somebody.

Envy looked at me while i gave him nervous smile. Al just shook his head and took out some handcuffs with chain leading out of them.

Al put one cuff on my wrist and other on Envy's while he held the chain.

~Well let's get going.

Al told while i put my hand with cuff to my side and let Envy get ahold of it. We went to elevator and Al pushed button that would lead to roof. As soon as we stepped outside, cold yet fresh wind hit my face and i let myself feel that moment as wind played with my hair.

~Wait a moment.

Al told as soon as i started to move. I gave him questioning look and he unlocked cuff on my hand.

~What are you doing?

~Nobody can see you here so i can disobey rules once or twice.

I smiled and went closer to edge.

~Ehm.

Envy looked at Al and Al almost freaked out.

~Oh sorry, i forgot.

He unlocked cuff on Envy's hand too and Envy came next to me.

~For a moment i though that i would break that cuff.

He laughed but i just looked at beautifull night sky covered in stars and that bright moon.

~Hey, (Y/N)-

I grabbed Envy's hand with both of my hands and put it close to my cheek and i told him.

~You're so warm.

He just looked at me but didn't say a word.

~I love you Envy, really much. I wouldn't get this far without you. You are my everything.

I then put my head on Envy's shoulder and continued to stare at moon while i still held his hand. After that he pulled his hand out of my grasp got ahold of my whole being and let me sit on his lap while he had his arms around me in tight hug.

~I'm not saying it much but i love you. You are the only reason why i'm alive and why i'm willing to go through such humiliation. You are my everything.

Tears started to well in my eyes and soon i started to cry.

~I wouldn't be alive either. I was thinking about ending it multiple times. Even few days before we met. You changed my whole life. I never told anyone, i never harmed myself but i wanted it to end. It was hard. Your existence is what saved me, what changed my direction. I wanted to keep this secret for the rest of my life but now i feel like i need to tell you. If anything were to happen to you i wouldn't be able to take it. So promise me. Promise that you are not going to die!

~I promise but i want something in return. Promise me the same. That you are not gonna die no matter what's going to come at us.

~I promise.

Soon i stopped crying and we continued to enjoy looking at sky. In matter of time we were laying down close to each other in hug. When i became tired i sat down and Envy did the same. I looked at him, smiled and kissed him on cheek. When i was about to pull away he grabbed my shoulder and moved me closer to give me some real kiss. When we were done we stood up, turned around amd saw Alphonse that already fell asleep.

~Ehm, what should we do now. We can't go back without him and we can't carry him either.

I took cuffs and put one on my wrist and other on Envy's.

~Hey, don't do it so suddenly. It feels weird and i don't want to see you do it. Never again. It's uncomfortable.

~I know, sorry.

I told and shook Alphonse awake.

~Hey, Al. We should go back, shouldn't we?

Al looked at me then at Envy and then at our hands while i held chain that i was giving him.

~Oh, uhhhm, yes, let's go.

We stepped into elevator went down to our floor and stepped out. In matter of one minute we were already in our cell. Al brought us food that we were supposed to have on dinner and with that he left.

~Oooh, what do we have here?

I asked excited and Envy told.

~Looks like- pizza? Since when is pizza served in prison?

~I don't know but i'm not gonna protest. Maybe they used some of the food that we left in Mustang's office that we took from hideout.

~Maybe, if Mustang have it to them.

With small laugh we started to eat and as soon as we were full we changed our clothes and we went to lay down.

~So, tommorow we are gonna work with that guy, right?

~Yeah, i hope that you will be able to hurt him. You never did this sort of thing, right?

~No, but i don't have problem seeing stupid humans suffert. We will make him tell us evreything. And i bet that i'll be able to do whatever i would need to do to get answears out of him. After all i'll have best mentor ever.

~Haha, that's a fact.

We joked and soon after we went to sleep.