Chapter 64.

After hours of laughting, and playing i decided to check time.

~Uhm, Envy, it's 9:24 PM, i guess that we should get going before it's too late. Let's clean this mess and get going.

~Oh, it's already time? Good that you checked or otherwise we could be dead.

~That's fact.

We started to clean my place and in matter of 10 minutes we were done. I took some clean clothes and packed them with me. Both Envy and I were wearing military uniforms while we were on our way to Mustang's office. Our way didn't take much time. At 9:56 we were before Mustang's doors. I quietly knocked and from inside we heard.

~Come in!

We stepped inside while Mustang looked at us with questioning look and Envy closed doors.

~You are here sooner, why is that? I thought that you would come at last minute possible.

~Nah, we were walking around so we decided to get this off of our shoulders.

~That's good since i wanna talk to you for little longer moment.

~We're all ears.

~First, your mission. Envy told me some things but i want some details from you, (Y/N).

~About my father, right?

~Yes.

~Uhm well, my father's name is Denis, Denis Morgan. At least this used to be his name. Now he looks so much older than i remembered him but i realized that it is him when i saw him in real life. To that photo in his file, he lookd there kinda different than in reality. He should be around 45 right now. Based on documents, his name in Drachma is Aron Iceberg and here he was going by another name but that isn't important now. I thought that he was dead. But clearly isn't. I don't know how is that possible. I though he died because of the same illness like my mom. But now when i think about it, that body i found could be fake, after all he is alchemist just like me. He was called The Carbon alchemist even though he wasn't state alchemist. It was name that people around him gave him before i was born while my mom was Glass alchemy user. I inherited my alchemy from her

~I know that name.

Mustang told.

~I heard what he was doing, he was quite strong and good-hearted. I don't know what happened to him. But i'll make sure to look at it.

I gave him small smile and tear or two rolled down my cheek until Envy put his hand around me and wiped away my tears.

~(Y/N) we will get him and we will find out what happened to him.

Envy reassured me and Mustang joined.

~That's right. Okey, beside this problem with your father, was your mission succes?

Mustang lowered his voice to which both of us nodded.

~We took care of them. We divided them in half and each half became source of power for either of us.

~Allright, that should do. What about bodies?

~Burried below the Earth's surface in their sand coffins.

I answeared proudly.

~How poetic, (Y/N).

Envy teased me and continued.

~You don't have to worry, we didn't let them rot inside. Otherwise we wouldn't be able to use that place again.

~Good. Now that this is done, i should take you back, shouldn't i?

Mustang gave us cheeky look and i remembered once again that we are not as free as we would like to be. Mustang was about to stand up but i quickly told.

~One more question.

I told and Mustang took his attention back to me.

~What is it, (Y/N).

~What is our next mission? Or more like when are we going to be needed again?

~I can't tell that for sure. I have to wait how the situation will turn out. You don't have any missions for now. I think that you'll get to work again when war will start but i don't know when it's gonna happen. Any other question?

~Well- i would like to go to Resembol.

~For what purpose.

~I wanna go to cemetery. To my mother's grave.

~Well (Y/N), you should try to understand that i can't let you go. You are criminals, prisoners. Only that paper for work allows you to be out of prison, out of extra survilance. You know that you have lot of freedom. Much more than you were supposed to have. You were supposed to be always looked after, tied down and on your missions weren't supposed to be just earrings that would show me your location. I had lot of work to make it the way it is now. I would like to allow you to go, i would like to give you paper. But it's already too much. When the war will come, you'll have enough freedom to go there by telling others that it's because of work or that you're gonna fight there but now it's not good enough reason to let you go. You have to be aware of your position. I can tolerate a lot, i don't mind you going for coffee or having your free time when you're done with work but even if i wanted to, i can't do this. It would be too suspictious. I know that i am Führer but there are people that are still aware of you, scared of you and that are keeping an eye on you.

After Mustang's monologue i shut up. I didn't dare to say anything. Envy seemed to be at loss of words too. Mustang stood up with deep sigh and took out handcuffs.

~Give my your hands.

He said monotonely. I turned my back to him and gave him hands.

~You don't have to turn around. Just give me your hands.

I turned to face him again gave him my hands and he put on cuffs. Next was Envy, he was still quiet and seemingly thinking. He didn't have any expression. He just gave Mustang his hands and let Mustang cuff him. After that we walked out of Mustang's office and went to elevator. As soon as we were down. Mustang opened his car, let us sit inside and then told us.

~Wait here, i forgot to do something.

He locked car and went back inside building.