Chapter 8.

I almost slept when that explosion made me stand up from bed.

~Fuck it. What's going on?

I asked Envy with rage in my eyes.

~How should i know?!

He answeared furiously and nervously at the same time. Sound of someone approaching was getting closer and closer and then it hit me.

~Shit! Just when i stopped wanting to escape. Why the fuck is this happening now?! Where they were when i wanted to get out of here?!

I got so fucking angry that i yelled that really loud. Envy looked at me as if i just told most stupid thing in this world.

~What the fuck are you talking about?!

~Looks like i was correct when i had feeling like someone is following us-

I was interupted by Ed and Al bursting in room. Suddenly Ed yelled at Envy

~You bastard!

And send lot of ground spikes after him and then Ed slowed him down by big and thick wall. Al meanwhile took me away. Only thing i could do was whisper.

~I'm sorry...

After that Ed started to run after me and Al and we got out of tunnel. I knew that i'm in trouble.

~They saw me walk with him out like it was nothing. Also now i'll need to tell them what did i find- or maybe not.

When we were out i asked.

~Did you find anything on my table in my office?!

~No! Why do you ask!

While we were running away we shouted at each other while Ed was catching his breath. After all i won't be tired by running because of my automial legs and Al thanks to his armour.

~Shit! Because i didn't find a thing when he captured me! I'm sure that he though i know something because of papers i was looking at. So there had to be answear. But now it's gone. I won't find out anything like that. Damn it!

I shouted as loud as my voice would let me. After some time we were finally away at hotel where Ed and Al lived. Ed and Al started to ask me lot of questios. My answears were mostly like ,,i don't know,, or ,,maybe it is possible,,. But worst question was about me being out with Envy. I'm lucky that i'm good at lying.

~Well i was captured about 3-4 weeks ago.  Because i wasn't out and on fresh air i started to feel really bad. He was forced to take me out or i could be really ill and even die. He couldn't show me on public restrained so he was nonstop on guard for any sign of trying to escape. And they need me because of something. And i know that they need you two for the same reason. I think it's because we opened the gate.

~Yeah. That's possible that it's because of human transmutation. And why didn't you escape??

~Huuh? I did. At moment he captured me i tried to escape two times, once i  dug tunnel and run away. But after about 10 minutes he got me again. He defeted me like nothing during really short amount of time. And from that moment i was almost nonstop restrained so i couldn't. After some time he stopped being that cautious and let me be but he always watched me so it was pain in the ass. And even if i would try to escape when we were out he would get me again and i wouldn't be so ,,free,, down in their hideout. There were lot of reasons. I was waiting untill he will completely let his guard down and i would take that moment for escape.

~Oh i understand now.

~By the way did you find something out?

~N-no. We asked Huges to investigate that same thing you did and he was killed.

~What? No way...

I pretended that i don't know about it and soon after, i went home. When i came home all i saw was emptiness. I though i would be happy to be home after so long but my house seemed more empty than before.

~I would never think that i would say it but i really miss talking with Envy.

I told aloud as if i was waiting for response. But none had come. I looked at myself in mirror and thought about everything that happened in past month. I couldn't even tell what just happened, how i got out or why didn't i tell the truth about what i found. I was so sleepy after what happened in such short while.

~It's really late at night and my stupid ass still isn't sleeping. I wonder why i can't get him out of my mind. But i'm gonna have to sleep now, tommorow i'm gonna stay home and then i'll start again my daily routine.

I closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep.

Envy's POV

~Shit. She is gone. But now that she is with them i'm sure that she already told them about our plan. What am i gonna do? Maybe i should spy on them a little.

I run away from hideout and quickly i  found them at hotel where Fullmetal runt and his brother were living. I started eavesdroping and i heard their whole conversation. To my surprise she didn't tell them about our plan. I didn't expect this but thanks to it, i could returtn to hideout without recapturing her.

~ I'll let Wrath handle situation somehow. Maybe he can let someone guard her so we will know everything about what is she doing. And maybe not.

Soon i was standing before father. I explained how fullmetal runt and his brother get in here and that he found this tunnel because of battle i had with (Y/N) the other day. But i also told him that our plans are still secret and that she didn't tell a single soul about them  which really surprised me. After that i went to room where (Y/N) used to be and i laid in ,,her,, bed. Lot of thoughts were on my mind but one was still taking my attention away.

~Why she didn't tell anything about our plan. And what is she going to do now?

These thoughts were the ones before i tried to fall asleep. (Yeah i can sleep. I just don't need it.).

~Thinking so much about one stupid human girl...so pathetic...Envy.