ch.64

I open my eyes and got up a little. I look at the window, the sun is setting soon. I turn around and see Robert missing.

Maybe he went back to work. I thought.

Then I heard a knock on the door. Its was one of my maid.

"did u sleep well, my lady?" she asked.

"yes" I responded. "but I'm starving"

"I figure that so I ask the cook to make you something to eat."

She open the lid and see steak with gravy and some vegetables as the side.

It look delicious. Maybe it was because I was hungry....

I sat up and begin eating.

"mhm, it's delicious" I said while eating.

"I'm glad, my lady" she said.

"hey, did Robert went back to work?"

"yes, his majesty woke up a few hours ago after Joseph find him sleeping" she said.

yep, I can imagine that.

"it's getting late so you need to get ready for bed" she said. "I'll get the bath ready"

she went to the bathroom.

ah, I can't wait until tomorrow. Me and Robert will spend some time together. It's going to be fun.

Just thinking about it make me happy.

"your majesty, you working too hard" Joesph said.

"I need to finish it so I can spend time with inhye tomorrow" he responded.

"oh, right. Going to the village huh?" sound like you two are going to have fun." he said.

"yeah, we will unless we finish this work" he responded.

"right, of course" Joseph said.

Next day.

I was getting ready for today's outing. I wear a simple and casual dress and a straw hat. I went outside and see Robert waiting for me.

I ran to him happily.

"Robert!"

He look up and open his arm as I ran toward him. He grab me and spin me around.

"you look very pretty, inhye" he said smiling.

"thank you!" I responded.

Everyone was watching us like we some kind of drama tv.

"let go." Robert said.

I nod.

We went inside the carriage and headed to the village.

Once we made it there, the village was so lively. Many people walking around and many stores to go too. The carriage stop as we made it to our destination. Robert walk out first and let out his hand. I grab it and walk out of the carriage. The sun was bright with a few clouds appearing on the sky. Wind blowing through, perfect day to go out.

I grab his arm and begin walking around. We went to many stores and buy dresses for the warmer season. Robert didn't even buy anything for himself but let me buy whatever I wanted. I guess he happy because I'm happy.

After, we decide to eat at a cafe.
Then I heard a similar voice calling my name.

"Lady Rose!" a female voice calling me.

I turn around and see Lady Eve standing there, smiling.

[ Author Note ]

hello, long time no seee!!!! It's been so long since I last posted and I apologize for that. I wanted to take a break but it end up being long... TT I'm sorry but I'm thankful for waiting patiently and supporting my work.... Anyways, hope you enjoy your day/night and I hope to see you again. bye!