Part 16

It was Lady Samatha herself. I never thought I will see her after that party. I started to have bad vibes. Why is she here? And what is she planning?

"Please let sit down," she said while sitting next to him.

I sigh and sit on the other couch across from them. 

I can tell she is interested in his majesty.

"Lady Rose, I know that we have a rocky start but I would love to be your friend," she said smiling innocently 

"Is that so? But who are you again?" I responded. 

"I'm sorry for not introducing myself. I'm lady Samatha. We met at the ball" she said. 

"I see....There were a lot of nobles at that party. I guess you weren't the only slut at the party." I responded smiling. 

She smiles back but I can tell she angry inside.

"There were a lot of nobles at the party," she said agreeing. 

"I'm really sorry for what happened to you during the ball," she said sadly. 

"I really didn't mean to do that to you." Please forgive me." she said apologizing.

Yeah, right. She not sorry about it at all. This bitch want to bring me down. But I will show you that I will get your ass. 

"You know, You're kinda like Rapunzel," I said. 

"Awe, thank you for the compliment," she said happily.

"except instead of letting down your hair, you let down everyone in your life." I continue. 

His majesty was holding his laughter. 

She made an angry face. 

"Anyways, I really hope we can chat more and become friend including his majesty," she said smiling at him. 

"We'd love to stay and chat but we'd rather have type-2 diabetes," I responded. 

She grit her teeth. 

How did you like that?  HUh?!  YOu can think of a sick comeback!  Yeah, that what I got! Now take your ugly ass to the front door! 

I image me kicking her ass out the door. Putting up a sign that said. "No slutty bitch allowed" 

"Your majesty, is it okay if I can come back tomorrow?" she asked. 

"Why won't you go to the dumpster where you belong," I said loudly.

"No," he said.

"Huh?" she said confusedly.

"I don't have to come here tomorrow" he responded.

"Why? Is it because of what happen at the ball? Please forget that and let's start over," she said.

"No, thanks," he responded sternly while smiling.

He got up. 

"Now, you should leave," he said while heading to the door.

He stopped. 

"By the way, wife. I see you tonight," he said smiling.

I blushed.

He left the room. It was only me and Samatha.

"This isn't fair," she said angrily.

Author's Note:

I turn on the mic and breathe out heavily. 

"Hello everyone!  It's me, Rose here!" I said loudly.

"Did you enjoy my sick burns?" I asked 

"Yeah, I bet you are!" You all properly think I'm the queen of insult" I said while flipping my hair. 

"No one thinks that," his majesty said. 

"huh?"

" I bet you got them from the internet," he said. 

"n-noo of course not! I swear I made it up" I said stuttering.

"oh yeah? what the feck is this?" he said while showing it from the computer. 

I cover the screen. 

"No, you didn't see anything!" 

SFX: thank you, thoughtcalalog.com