ch.66

I woke up a bit early today. I went to the kitchen to make breakfast for Robert since today is his birthday. I thought I should celebrate by making him breakfast.

I made pancakes with syrup and whipped cream. I also added milk too. I walked to our room and carefully walk inside.

I set it down on the night stand and gently wake him up.

"Robert. I whispered.

hm? he woke up and saw me.

"happy birthday!" I said smiling.

he sat up and smile "thank u"

"I even made breakfast for u" I said then sat it down for him to eat.

"thank u, princess" he said while kissing my cheek. He begin to cut the pancake and begin eating it.

I sat down next to him and watch eat. I was happy that he enjoy the breakfast I made. I felt very proud.

"so are you excited for tonight?" I asked.

"yeah, I'm looking forward to it"

he finish his breakfast and then I help him get ready for the day. He have some work to finish so he kiss me goodbye.

I didn't have anything particular to do today. I just thinking about how wonderful tonight going to be. I basically day dream the whole day. The day ended by quickly. I got ready for the party tonight. My maid picked out my outfit and did my makeup.

"its done" they said.

I look at the mirror and was shocked. I wear a beautiful sliver dress with ruffles and jewel at the bottom. My hair was half pin at the back letting the rest of my hair flow down. With Rose's beautiful appearance, it made me look like an actual princess.

I went outside and saw Robert waiting for me. He saw me and was shocked.

"wow, you look beautiful" he said.

"thank you, the maid did this" I said.

he took his hand out and I grab it and head to the party. The door open in front of us and when everyone saw us, they claps.

" Thank you everyone for coming to my party. I hope everyone will have a great time tonight. I also have some news to tell everyone later tonight so please do stay until then. Have fun and enjoy tonight" he said.

Everyone cheers and clap.

I wonder what the news about??

we head downstairs and everyone started to greet us. They all said happy birthday and have conversations. Even my family came to greet us as well. We were talking until I heard someone calling me.

"lady Rose!" she said.

I turn to the voice that call my name and it was Lady Eve again. She was smiling at me. She too look beautiful as well. She was wearing a sky blue dress, perfectly matched her honey blond hair. Everyone was surprised on how she look.

She curt. "Thank you fo inviting me to your party, your highness" she said.

"yes, of course" he said.

"Lady Rose look absolutely gorgeous in her dress" she said, complimented me.

I smile. "Thank you"

She return my smile "enjoy the party, she said. "for now" she whispered.

huh? I didn't hear what she said but she left already. I wonder what she was trying to say. Maybe she planning something... but what?

"Lady Rose?" a strange man voice calling my name. I looked up and see a fair, tall and handsome man in front of me. It's was Prince Eric.

"greeting, your majesty" I said, while bowing politely.

Why is he here??? of all places..?

"Thank you. May I say you look beautiful as ever" he said while he about to kiss my hand but stop by Robert.

"get your filthy hands off of her" Robert said.

"my my, rude as ever" he said smiling. "either way, do enjoy the party, princess"

then he left. I suddenly have a bad feeling about this...They are planning something. But I don't want Robert to deal with something like this especially on his birthday. I need to do something.

I tap Robert's shoulder. "I'm going to grab a drink" I said.

"okay, be back soon" he replied.

I quietly walk away. I try following Eric or Eve and see if they are up to something. I see them at the hallway, talking.

"are you ready for this?"

she nod. "yeah, I can't wait until he become mine"

Prince Eric handed her the poison.
"Here the poison, make sure you do it right"

oh, crap. They trying to poison one of us.. I need to tell Joesph. I ran quietly to find Joesph. He was at the food area, serving foods for the guest.

"psst. Joesph" I whisper.

"my lady?" he was surprised.

there something I need to tell u" I said.

"Lady Eve and Prince Eric is trying to poison Robert or me" You need to do something"

"understood, my lady" he said. He went to Robert.

huh? he already understands...

"your highness, are you ready?" he asked.

he nod.