Part 26

I was sitting on the couch near the window. I was in a different room and in a different environment.

I left the party super early and didn't show my faces for a while. I bet everyone is gossiping about what happened at the party.

I heard a knock on the door, he opened the door and smiled.

"Good morning, my dear" Eric said.

He looked at the table.

"You didn't even eat your breakfast," he continued.

"I..im not hungry" I responded.

"Is that so?" he said while grabbing it.

"Later today, we are going to a nice play, so make sure you get dressed," he said then left the room.

-

"Grand duke, are you enjoying your time here," Samatha said while holding his arm.

He didn't answer.

"Duke, answer me!" she yelled.

"Yes..." he said back

She smiled and held his arm tightly.

"I dreamt this beautiful moment my whole life," she said.

They walked through the garden.

We went to the carriage to go to a play. We enter and sit down at the top of the cinema. We wear a mask and a cape to not attract attention. After a few mins, the play started. Eric looked like he was enjoying the play. I mean I was too, but I think I enjoy this more if I was with his majesty.

The play was about Romeo and Juliet. For those you haven't watched before, Romeo and Juliet were from two different clans. They met at the party and fell in love. Later, Romeo thinks that Juliet is dead and kills himself. Juliet wakes up and sees him dead. And decide to kill herself.

The old play took about two hours to finish. After, we went home.

"Did you enjoy the play?" Eric asked.

I nod and Eric smile.

"hm...I'm glad," he said.