Part 58

The end of the flashback. Robert was blushing and Rose was confused as to why he was blushing.

"When I was discussing it with everyone...well..." he said, blushing a little.

Eh? Why is he blushing for?...

"I'm not angry with you," he said as he was clearing his throat.

"I guess, it doesn't matter who you are, I still lo..." He was blushing again...

(....)

"I still love you," he said quietly.

Huh? I was so shocked by his comment that I thought I misheard him...After knowing what he said, I started to blush.

We were blushing that no one was talking, we were just looking down, feeling shy.

"I thought that once you find out the truth, you wouldn't love me anymore. That's why I kept it a secret," I said. Robert looked up to look at me.

"I thought you would send me to jail or execute me," I said.

"Why would you think that?" I will never do that to you," He responded.

I sigh in relief. I wonder if he will if he didn't love me like now.

"I was confused when you told me in the bedroom. I thought that can't be true but it seemed like it was when I was looking at you." Robert said.

"Yeah.." I said.

I didn't want to lie to you.

"Either way, I'm glad that you are still with me and no matter if you Rose or In-hye, I still love you the same way," He said.

Hearing him say that makes me so happy that I smile.

"Me too. I love you too," I said smiling.

He smiled back. "Should I call you Rose or Inhye?" he said.

"Both," I responded.

He got up and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back as I smiled.

Everyone was at the door trying to hear what was going on...

"What's happening?," Joel asked.

"Shhh, we can't hear," Maria said.

"SHould I grab my helicopter?" Joseph said.

Everyone agrees.