Part 63

I woke up at 9 o'clock and the maids got me ready for the day. They washed my hair and body, dressed me, and combed my hair. After, I walked to the dining room where Robert was waiting for me. He saw me and smiled.

"Good Morning, In-hye," he said.

"Good Morning to you too, Robert" I responded.

I sat down and breakfast was served. Today's menu is bread with butter and tea.

I grabbed a piece of bread and spread butter on it and took a bite. I drink some tea to wash it down.

"In-hye, what are you going to do today?" Robert asked. It seems like he wants to start a conversation.

"I think today I'm going to study with my tutor," I responded. 

'What about you, Robert?" I asked.

Even though I kinda know what you are doing today. I bet you have a lot of paperwork to do... but still I wanted to ask.

"I still have a lot of paperwork to do," he responded.

I knew it.

"I see...it must be tough..." I said.

Robert deeply sighs. He must be tired and stressed from working so much.

"I know! How about we go out to the village?" I asked.

"What about your study?" he asked.

"We can go tomorrow" I responded.

"Oh"

"So? Does that sound good?" I asked.

He smiled. 'Yeah, it's sound good"

I smiled back. "Great!"

We continued to eat breakfast until it was time to go our separate ways. I went to the study room where my tutor was waiting for me. I practice piano, math, reading, dancing, and many more.

It was my break time.

I went to our room and plop on the bed to rest a little. I stare at the ceiling... being a princess is hard work I thought. This is harder than working overtime in my past life.

But still...this is better than my past life.... 

"Thank you universe for this blessing!!" I said, yelling a little.

"Why did you yell?" Robert said.

I turned my head and saw Robert looking at me.

"Gah!" I scream by surprise.

 "What are you doing here?"

He lay on the bed next to me and pulled me closer to him. He hugged me tightly.

I could feel his chest against me.

"I'm tired so I'm taking a little nap," he said, as he closed his eyes.

"Oh, I see... Did Joseph let you?" I asked.

"No" he responded.

"what? so you left?" I asked. "Will Joseph be mad?"

"No, it's fine. He can do some of it for me," he answered.

"How was your study?" he asked.

"It was okay but I'm tired now so I'm taking a rest too," I responded.

"Then, let rest together," he said.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.