Part 56

Joel led me to his office. Every step I took, my nervousness continued.

What if he wants to break up? What if he wanted to send me to jail and died?

......no, I don't want that.... I said while closing my eyes and turning my head back and forth.

"We're finally here, my lady," he said while standing in front of the door and looking at me.

I couldn't move at all... Joel can tell that I was very nervous by my expressions and actions.

"It isn't anything bad, my lady," Joel said.

"huh? "

"He just wants to talk about something important about you reincarnated," he said.

That was what I was worried about....!!!!!

Joel knocks on the door "your majesty, lady Kim is here,". He opened the door for me.

I walked inside feeling very nervous. Joel closes the door behind me while I stand there, looking at him. He looked back.

"In-hye, sit down. I want to discuss something with you," he said as he got up to sit down on the couch.

"Yes, your majesty," I said.

Robert frowned a little. I sit down on the other couch across from him. I didn't have the guilt to sit next to him. There was a silence, we could hear the clock ticking and tocking.

"In-hye, about what you said earlier....was it true....?" he asked.

I nodded silently.

"I see..." he said quietly.

"In-hye, I'm not mad at you," he said.

"Huh?" I said confused.

"When I was discussing it with everyone...well..." he said, blushing a little.

Eh? Why is he blushing for?...