Part 43

Afterward, we spent a few weeks in the inn. If we wanted to go outside, we would have to cover yourself in case something happened.

"Rose, let's go out of town," his majesty said bluntly.

"Why?" I asked.

"So we can hide from Samatha and Eric and our vacation," he said.

"Oh, I see..." I said softly.

Well, I guess that's true. If we were found out, we would be back to square one, and I and my family will get killed as punishment...

".....I can't let that happen...." I numbering

He looked at me.

"Alright, let's go," I said smiling.

I quickly packed my belongings and got ready to head to the carriage. We got in and the carriage started moving. The trip will take about 6 hours to head to our destination. During the trip, I slowly moved my head side to side and landed on top of his shoulder. I fell asleep soundly. His Majesty was surprised but he smiled and kissed my lip gently as he continued his work. After a few hours, I woke up.

"You're finally awake," he said.

"Yeah...." I said softly.

Huh? Was I sleeping next to his majesty....?

I suddenly checked what was happening. I looked at his majesty and realized that I also drool a little on him...

Oh, shit. I did sleep on his majesty

"I'm sorry, your majesty," I said.

"Why?" he responded.

"Well, I slept on your shoulder, and not only that I drool on you while you were busy with work," I said, feeling guilty.

He smiled. "It was a problem at all...and I liked it"

Huh?

"I hope you do the same when we go back from our trip," he said while doing his work.

I sit down quietly and stare at the window. I didn't want to disturb his work. But...there is nothing for me to do...I looked at him.

"Your majesty?" I asked.

"What is it, dear?" he responded.

He called me dear.

"How long will it take to reach our destination?" I asked.

"Hm....2 hours until we make it, but it getting dark so we have to sleep in an inn," he said

"ah...I see," I said.

We went to a nearby inn and booked a room. The counter-man gives us a key and we head to our room. He opened the door and the room was quite normal. He sat down, his belongings on the floor.

"Dear, you can take a shower first while I order room service," he said smiling.

I nodded and took a shower and got unready for the night. He ordered some foods for us to eat before going to bed.