ch.68

I waited. Lady Eve waited. Prince Eric waited.

but nothing happen. I thought one of us were going to die... what happen? Robert smile at me. Why is he smiling?

Lady Eve and Prince Eric was shock. They know that I was supposed to died but why didn't? The guard suddenly grab their arm to get arrested.

What?? Let go of me!"

Everyone watch them, wondering what happen? Robert walk to them, with a sinister smile.

"my, did you actually thought your plan was going to work?" he asked.

They are shocked. truly shock. Robert knew the whole time what they were doing.

"H-how did you know?" Lady Eve asked.

"I would like to thank my butler for everything. He finds some information and find out that you were doing to kill my princess so you can be with me." That's absurd"

"you don't have any proof?" she said.

Joesph handed Robert the documents and show them. They were shocked. It was definitely the documents. They thought that they hid it well.

He walks to Lady Eve, getting close to her face and whispered.

"No one can replace my princess, either can you. " So get out of my sight, before I definitely eraser you from existence. "

She flinched and start shaking.

Robert then walk to Prince Eric. He stare at him. He lean over and whispered. "serve your right."

He stop. "Send them away."

The guard send them away to prison where they can rot. As they being drag away, I can heard Lady Eve voice echoing. She was screaming and yelling.

"Now, I have something important to announce to my princess"

He knelt down and open up a box with a ring inside. Everyone was shock, including me.

"Inhye, will you do the honor of marrying me?" he asked.

I nod and started to cry. "yes, I would"

He put on the ring on my ring finger and kiss my forehead. He smile at me. Everyone cheer and claps.

Today was the best day ever!