Part 55

"You should rest a little," he said then pat my head gently.

"Bu-" I said but got interrupted by Robert. He was gently pulling me down to rest.

He grabbed the blanket to cover me.

"Sleep well, in-hye," he said.

He actually called my real name...

It was hard to tell what he was thinking. Is it upset or mad? But I can tell that he was a bit frowning.

He left the room, while I was staring at the ceiling...I was a bit sad. I think I made the biggest mistake ever.

Robert was standing at the door while the rest was waiting outside.

"So what happened, your majesty?" Maria asked.

"There's something I want to tell you right now, so come to my office," he said then we walked to his office.

Everyone was at the office. Their ears and eyes were open to hearing what he wanted to say.

"Rose is...." he said, opening his mouth.

I open my eyes and look at the window. It was already night time. I got up from my bed, thinking "How long was I sleeping?"

I got off the bed and walked toward the door. As I opened the door, Joel was still standing there.

"Oh, Lady Kim, you are awake," he said to me.

Lady Kim?....

"Joel, what is happening?" I asked.

"Nothing bad happened, my lady" he responded.

"Where is his majesty?," I asked.

"Ah, well.." he said like he was trying to avoid the question.

"His majesty wants to talk to you," he said.

Want to talk to me?... why?