Part 54

'What are you talking about?" he said, very confused.

"Have you ever heard of someone's soul transfer into another body?" I asked.

"I don't think so..." he said.

"Well, that happened to me. I died and my soul was transferred into Rose's body," I continued.

He was shocked.

"I'm not really Rose Manfield. I'm actually Kim In-hye from Korea," I said.

"...."

Is he mad? Or upset?

"I died from a car accident and I became Rose. I know that this is a novel and I know what actually supposed to happen," I continued.

"What supposed to happen? I'm confused," He said.

"I know you are, that's why I am explaining it to you," I responded back.

"This is called "A Happy Ever After" where you were supposed to be with Samatha and not me," I said.

"...."

"The original story was that Rose died from the end of the story and you and Samatha lived happily ever after," I said.

I looked at him, he was silent the whole time. I guess he was listening.

"I see...it makes sense now," he said quietly.

"I remember Rose Manfield to be mean and ruthless so I thought something was wrong," he continued.

I do agree....Rose is supposed to act like a villainess but now that I am inside this body, I decide to change and hope that I and my family stay alive.

"Why?" he asked.

"Well, in the original story, Rose bullied Samatha and because of that, She got killed and even her family so I wanted to change Rose's fate. That's why I asked you to make a deal with me so I can stay alive," I said.

"'I'm sorry, Robert," I said, sad.

It was silent in the air. I was getting nervous.

Robert's mouth finally opened...

Author's Note

hiya, it's your author speaking. I will inform you that I will be on vacay next week so I'm will not update until I get back but I will update you on Friday, June 26. I see you later~