Part 51

I was an orphan. My parents both died for unknown reasons so I was left alone. I have to take care of only myself. I didn't have any relatives...In middle school, I worked at many part-time jobs that were available.

"Isn't that kid too young to be working?" an employee asked.

"Yes, but she told me that she needs to work for her to survive on her own," the owner answered.

"Oh, she lives alone? Wow, that's sad," an employee said.

"Yeah..." the owner said, with a sad look.

I work and study every day. I didn't have time to spend with friends or went on vacation. I never did anything like that.

"Hey, Sora! Wanna go to a new cafe with me?" a girl asked.

"Sure, why not?" I want to talk to you about something important," Sora said.

I was walking out to go home.

"Oh, is it about Jin-young?" a girl asked.

"Shh, everyone going to hear?" Sora said.

"But no one is close to hear except for that loner girl," a girl said.

"Oh, isn't her name In-hye Kim?"Sora asked.

The other girl nodded. "Yep, she pretty but she doesn't have any friends,"

I continue walking home. Everything was the same until I met someone...

I was sitting on the table by myself until I heard someone sitting in front of me.

"Hey, is it okay if I sit here?" she asked.

"Well you already are sitting so go ahead," I responded back.

She was the first friend I ever had. She chats, hangs out and we have a lot of fun. For the first time in my life, I was happy. She was also the person who introduced me to novels. After reading my first novels, I became addicted to it. I read so many novels that my sleeping schedule is mess-up. I graduated from middle school and went to high school where I got a confession for the first time.