Part 31

I got a letter from my parents. I knew they would be worried and confused about what was going on. I got ready for their arrival. I waited in the guest room. I heard a knock.

"My lady, your family has arrived," Joel said.

"Let them in," I responded.

My family entered and greeted me.

"Rosie!!" my parents said while tears fell on their faces. They hug me tightly.

They were so worried.

"Rosie, you need to explain a lot of things," they said angrily.

"R-right," I said fluster a little.

They sat down.

"I heard what happened at the party. Are you okay, Rosie?" my mother asked.

"Yes, I was shocked but I'm doing fine now," I responded.

"I can't believe Lady Samatha stole your husband like that," my mother said angrily.

"Just who does that wrench think we are," my mother continued.

She looked like she was ready to fight the bitch.

"Well, there's nothing we can do. She's the daughter of the king," my father stated.

"Just because she is the king's daughter, she can do whatever she wants." my brother said.

"What a spoiled brat," my brother said angrily.

"Now, James. Don't say anything rude," my mother scolded.

"I was speaking the truth," James stated.

Well, I agree too. If she wasn't the king's daughter, I would punch that bitch so hard I will send her flying.

"But the real question is..." my father said.

"Why did you marry Duke Robert and then marry the Prince?" my father asked.

I knew they were going to ask me that....

I sigh. "I'm going, to be honest here."