ch.69

Today was our wedding day. I was super nervous but I'm very excited too. The maids woke me up and got me ready for today. They are very excited.

"ooh, I'm so excited for today"

"I agree. Today is my lady's special day."
"yes yes, we need to make my lady the most beautiful woman ever!" they said.

So they help me put of my wedding dress, style my hair, makeup and shoes. And I was perfectly finish.

A beautiful long white wedding dress with my hair tied up like a bun. Wearing a pearl necklace and floral high heel.

"My lady look like an angel" they said, tearing up a little.

"geez, stop crying..."

I walk to the wedding march and see my dad waiting for me. He saw me and was shock on how beautiful his daughter was. I grab his arm and the door open in front of us.

We walked into the door.

A year later.....

There was a basket filled with cookies inside. A small hands try to reach for it but it was too high.

"Olivia!" a female voice calling.

The small child turn around.

"Mom!"

"geez, what are you doing?" I asked her while picking her up.

"I want a cookie" she answer.

"you already have some earlier" I said.

The little girl start to whine a little.
"awe, but I want some more"

"no more. Lunch is serving soon so wait until after" I said.

I set her down. "We are serving your favorite meal today" I said, smiling.

"What really?" she asked, excited.

I nod.

"okay, I will wait" she said.

I smile "good girl"

"let's go see daddy" I said, while holding her hands.

We walk to the work place where dad is working. We knock on the door and Joesph open it. Robert look up and smile.

"there my little pumpkins" he said, while spreading his arms out.