Part 47

"Good day, Samatha," I said back.

She smiles. I sit down while my butler serves some tea.

"What is it?" I asked.

As if I already know....

"Duke Robert went missing two-three days ago. So I wonder if Rosie is still here?" she asked

"No, she is here," I responded.

"Really?" she asked suspiciously.

I nodded.

"Alright, but if I find out she went missing. You KNOW what's going to happen?' she said.

"You wouldn't lie to me right," she said.

-back to the house-

This afternoon, we went outside while carrying out a blanket and a picnic box. We walked until we found the perfect spot for our picnic. We found one and set up our picnic.

His majesty picked out our foods and drinks and enjoyed our picnic.

"Is the food to your liking, dear?" he asked.

I nodded. "I made some cakes for us to try out," I said while taking it out and making a slice for his majesty.

He takes it and grabs a bite of the cake and places it near my mouth.

"Ahh," he said.

I open my mouth and he places the cake inside and I start chewing.

"Mhm, the cake tastes good," I said smiling.

He tapped my shoulder and he opened his mouth.

Oh, he wants me to feed him.....

I grab a bite and place it inside his mouth and he begins chewing.

After eating that delicious cake, he placed his head on my lap.

"Um....Robert?! W-wwwwhat are you doing?" I said, shocked. 

Author's note:

So I'm sorry for not updating for the past few days. I have been busy and wanted a break for a little bit. I just graduated and a lot of good things were happening.  Now I am back and will continue to update for you guys. I don't update every day, I will update every Saturday or just whenever I can. The reason why I wrote this story is mostly because of quarantine and I have nothing better to do. Anyways, thank you for reading and have a nice day/night!! ily!!!