Part 46

After, I put on his head and smiled.

"Robert, you look beautiful," I said smiling at him.

He grabbed my face closer to him.

"No, you look more beautiful than ever," he said.

I blushed then he started getting closer to me for a kiss.

He kissed me and I kissed him back.

We come back to the house and the butlers set up our dinner. We eat, talk, laugh, and have a great time. Afterward, I got ready for bed. His majesty will continue his work and won't be able to sleep together. I went to the room and went to bed. At 1 am, the door opened and he went to bed. He saw me and went to bed. The noise of the squeak of the bed woke me up and turned around.

"Oh, Robert," I said, still sleepy

He hugged me tightly.

"Dear?" he asked. Then he turned around and passionately kissed me. I was shocked but I kissed him back. I think I was still sleepy but I can tell it was his majesty.

The scene shows the window of the blue moon.

The next morning, I woke up naked next to his majesty. His majesty was already awake.

"Good Morning, dear," he said while kissing me.

I kissed him back and smiled. "Good Morning, Robert"

This afternoon, we are going to have a picnic outside and there is an amusement park that we will go to this evening.

We ate breakfast and went our separate ways. I went back to the room to read my book until later today. I was super excited for later but I was still nervous.

-Eric's place-

I went to the guest room to meet my guest. I open the door and see a lady sitting on the couch, waiting for me.

"Good day, your highness," she said.