Part 36 (side story)

A few years have passed since I was reincarnated in the novel. I was in the garden, reading my book until I heard a child's laughter. A little child hugged me tightly and smiled.

"Mommy! Mommy! Look what I find" he said.

"What did you find?" I asked while smiling.

He gave it to me...it was a flower.

"Oh, my. It is a flower." I said.

He smiled "Yep, daddy asked me to give it to you while he was at work."

I smiled and looked at the flower. "I see...I'm going to make sure to thank your papa for this gift"

"Now, I have some sweets for you to eat," I said while Joel carried him on the chair.

He was happy as he ate some sweets and drank some milk. After, I played with him the whole day. I play hide and seek, tag, read him a book, and many more.

"Oh, Lady Rose. There you were," a lady's voice said from behind.

I looked up and saw Lady Samatha standing here while she smiled at me. She also has a child. Samatha's child and mine played with each other while we were chatting.

"So how are you these days?" she asked while taking a sip of her tea.

"I'm doing fine and you?' i asked back

"Yeah, I'm doing fine too. I heard about your pregnancy a bit late," she said.

"But still, I am glad about your birth. I bet your parents and your brother was very happy," she continued.

"Yeah, they always wanted me to have kids," I said while drinking the tea.

She chuckled a bit. 

"My family is the same."

"I'm glad after everything, we can still be friends," She said while looking at the children.

I nodded 

"yeah..."

Night fell and it was time to go to bed. I unready my son for bed. I read him a bedtime story and he fell fast asleep. I went to the room and saw a man sitting on a chair, waiting for my return.