Part 59

After a few months of hiding, we decided to go back home. We packed our belongings and went to the carriage to take us home. It took 8 hours to go back. I mostly slept throughout the whole trip but that's okay.

The carriage park in front of the gate. There were two nobles standing there after a day of shopping. Robert's foot stepped out of the carriage and the two nobles were shocked and surprised.

"Woah, is that his majesty?!"

"OMG, it is!"

Robert pulls out his hand and I grab it and step out of the carriage.

"His majesty is with lady Rose?"

"I thought his majesty was with lady Samatha?"

Why are we causing a scene?

Joseph and the rest of the butlers help carry the luggages inside. Robert put his hand around my waist and smiled.

"Let go inside"

I nodded and he led me inside. I can tell that they were surprised about our appearance. I really hope that they won't spread any rumor. Especially since Samatha is still trying to get Robert to marry her.

And it did. The news spread very quickly. They were shocked that we came back or are they shocked that we are together now?

Samatha was drinking tea until one of her maid told her about the news. She was shocked that the tea spilled all over the floor.

"He's back!"

The maid nodded and told her even bigger news.

"Yes, but he appears to be with lady Rose."

"What?!" She was angry and furious. She can't believe Prince Eric lied to her. She wants to see him now.

She went to Prince Eric's palace to confront him. Prince Eric was at the table, doing some work until he heard a knock. His butler was behind the door.

"Your majesty, there's a guest here."

Prince Eric let her in. Samatha walked through the door, making an angry face at him. Prince Eric knew why she was angry or why she was here. He also heard the news about our returns.

"Do you know why i am here?" she asked.

Prince Eric nodded. "Yes, I heard that his majesty and Lady Rose has return,"

"Oh, so you know?" she said, a bit suspicious.

"Yes, one of my butlers told me," he answered.

"Oh, listen here, your highness, I have a plan and I want you to help me," she said with a smirking face.

"But we need one more person,"