Part 34

After my family left and I went back into my room. I enter and stare at my room in how empty and lonely it is. I started to miss him every day. I always wonder what he is doing or is he falling in love with Samantha? I wonder if I'm going to die again....

I walked to the closet and grabbed the dress that I got for my birthday. I decide to wear it again...

"Wow, looking at me again...I still look beautiful," I said to myself.

"I wonder what his majesty thought when he saw me wearing it," I continued.

"wow, you look so ugly...," he said.

"Yeah, I can definitely see him say that," I said, a bit sad.

"Still, I love this dress," I said smiling.

"It was a gift from someone I loved," I continued.

-Prince Eric's workplace-

I was drinking a cup of alcohol. I gulp them all in once.

"More, please," Eric said.

"Your highness, why are you drinking?" his butler asked.

"It's because of Lady Rose," he said.

"I want to be with her but she doesn't seem to be happy to be with me," he continued as he stared at the cup of alcohol.

He sighs.

"I guess, she's really in love with him," he murmured softly. 

I stared at the window while I was still wearing the dress. I was smiling. While Duke Robert stared at the wines that Rosie brought. He smiled. 

"I love you," they both said.

                                                                          (intense screaming)