Part 14

One morning, I went to the diner room to eat breakfast. As I opened the door, I saw him waiting for me. I was shocked and started to blush.

"Good morning," he said.

"Good morning, your majesty," I responded. I was nervous that my voice began to tremble.

I sit down and begin eating my breakfast. I can feel that he was staring at me.

"I want to give something to you," he said.

I looked up. "Huh?" I responded.

He gave me a present. I opened it and saw a bunch of books and a banquet of roses.

I was happy.

"Books and roses?" I said.

"I went to the same bookstore and brought some books for you. And I thought you would like a banquet of roses too," he said.

He continued to look at me. 

"Do you like it?" he asked.

"Yes, I do. Thank you!" I said smiling.

"Good, I hope you forgive me for that night," he said smiling.

I nod.

I was in the room and decided to put the roses in a vase. I stare at it and smile from the thought of this morning.

"Maybe I should give him a present in return," I said to myself.

"But I don't know what he likes," I said.

I went to the door and saw Joel standing there.

"Joel, do you know what his majesty might like?" I asked.

He seemed shocked by my comment.

"Hm....well, I think just you as a present will satisfy his majesty," he said.

"What?!" I said blushing.

"Don't say something embarrassing like that!" I said, turning my face away.

He giggles. 

"I'm joking. Maybe just give him some good wine or some sweets" I think he will enjoy them," he said.

"Thank you, Joel," I said smiling.

He smiled back.

Alright, I will buy him a perfect gift!!!!