Part 57

-flashback-

"Rose is a reincarnate," Robert said.

Everyone was confused by my comment.

"Rose told me everything. She said that she isn't Rose Manfield and that our world is actually a novel," I said.

"And that, we weren't supposed to be together, " I said, sounding a little angry.

"Your majesty, you sound a little angry," Joseph said.

"I'm not angry," I responded.

"Your majesty,  you are," Joel said. "We all know when you angry,"

"I told you, I'm not angry," I said back.

"Are you perhaps angry when my lady said that you two weren't supposed to be together?," Joseph asked.

Robert was shocked.

"N-Nooo...." he said, blushing a little.

Everyone saw him blushing and realized why he was angry. Everyone thought "Ah.....his majesty loves the my lady too much..."

"Since you love her alot, why won't you just marry her for real?" Joel suggested.

When he heard that, he couldn't contain his happiness and cover himself with his hands.

Joel thought "He loves the idea...."

"No, I'm not going to propose to her yet," he said while clearing his throat.

"Then, why won't you just tell how you feel about her,?" Maria said. "I think my lady would love to hear it," she commented.

Everyone agrees. Robert wasn't sure if he should tell her how he felt about her, but felt shy to tell her.

"What is wrong? Everyone can tell how much you two love each other," Joel commented.

'N-No..I'm not ready for that commitment," he said, still blushing a little when he heard that comment.

"I got an idea, how about I called my lady to come over and your majesty confessed," Joel said.

Everyone agreed but Robert was still shy about the idea.

"No, don't-" he said until he saw the room become empty. He sighed and he became nervous.