𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼: A New Life

In the forest of an unknown location, there was now a crater 20 feet wide and 6 feet deep. But instead of some kind of strange object or even a meteor, a young teenage boy with brown hair wearing blue was lying inside of the crater.

But his entire body is covered with bruises and cuts caked with dried blood, along with a couple of broken ribs and a broken lower left arm. All in all, the boy looked like he's been in a fight, and barely managed to come out alive. His chest rose up and down hard, like he was grasping for every breath he could try and grab, but it seemed like a lost cause as the brunette started to slow down, almost like accepting its fate.

Sitting by the left of the teenager was a metallic blue cube. The AllSpark sat there for a few moments, but began to glow in a soft blue light, the Transformatrix glowing in response to the AllSpark, the two ancient Cybertronian artefacts responding in unison, both of which beginning to transform and change the human...

~*~*~

Braedey slowly opened his blue eyes as he awoke. He lets his eyes wander around, and he noticed he's in a forest of some kind. His cobalt eyes narrowed ever so slightly, knowing he did not die, but he somehow survived and ended up in... wherever in the world he is.

Braedey groaned in discomfort. Whatever happened to him had certainly put his innards through the ringer. He placed his hand on his forehead. "Ugh... I feel like my stomach has just switched places with my liver."

After a brief moment, Braedey's eyes finally adjusted and allowed him to open them completely. Once he did, he struggled to sit up straight, as he had been lying on his back, and began to take in his surroundings. He saw that he was now in a green forest, one with many trees all around him, with soft green grass under and around him.

Braedey then noticed his arms looked to be rather pale than before. He slowly crawled over to a small pond nearby, and he got a good look at his new form. He saw he looked to be the same age. His skin looks to be very pale, almost like he's white with a tint of light skin tone in the colour, and maybe a light tint of silver. His eyes looked to be bioluminescent: bright and vibrant like an Autobot's optics, while his hair now reached to where his neck joined with his skull, and in a chocolate brown colour. He then noticed his physical form. He seems to be leaner than he did before, but with lean muscles in the arms and legs, sporting a faint six-pack and pecs. His attire is now a jet black short-sleeve shirt with blue lining around the neck and arm holes, while having a pair of comfortable electric blue pants, with a pair of leather black boots. He also had what could be an armoured chestplate under his shirt.

'The magic of the Primes never ceases to amaze me.' Braedey thought to himself, slowly getting to his feet. He looked about at his surroundings, unsure of what to do next. He then saw the Transformatrix was no longer on his arm. "Hey! Where did it go?" He looked around.

Just then, something unexpected happened: a HUD of some kind appeared in his eyes like a computer. He could see his body had become completely unique and had been transformed. He saw that the AllSpark and the Transformatrix have both combined together, now becoming his new spark in a sense. He is now able to transmogrify and change his physical form so he can become any forms within the Transformatrix, and even form into the alternate modes.

"I'm now, in a sense, the AllSpark and Transformatrix now united together." Braedey said to himself, shutting off the HUD in his eyes. "But where did it go?" Braedey felt a clunk in his chest, so he lifted up his shirt to see his pecs starting to open up to reveal his newly formed chest, and there inside is his new spark.