𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆: Ego [GOTG Vol.2 2017]

"Peter Quill. You're gonna need a new ship." Dreadwing comments as he watched the Milano fall apart before his optics. The M-Class spaceship landed in the forest. Luckily, no one was hurt as Masterson landed the Kaon Storm not far from the crash sight.

Peter overheard Transformer's statement and scoffed. "No, I don't. Just need a few moderation, that's all." Quill retorted back.

Suddenly, sparks goes off and a chunk of the exterior crashed to the ground. Quill looked at Transformer, he just rolled his eyes and motioned the Decepticon to follow him.

"Maybe I do need the Millennium Falcon." Quill then added.

"Look at this! Where's the other half of our ship?!!" Gamora yelled out as Transformer maintained his distance.

"My ship."

"Either one of you could have gotten us through that field." Gamora glared at Rocket and Peter. "Had you flown with what's between your ears instead of what's between your legs." Gamora then pointed at them both.

Transformer sighed as he looked around the area. If Rocket didn't steal the goddamn batteries, they would be on their way to Xandar right now. And after that, Braedey and Masterson would soon be on their way back to Earth. But no, they were all in crisis mode as Transformer turned back to normal.

"If what's between my legs had a hand on it, I'd guarantee I could've landed this ship." Quill whispered to Drax.

Braedey just rolled his eyes in reaction. "You're such a dumbass."

"Peter, we almost died because of your arrogance." Gamora stated with her hands on her hips.

Peter raised his hands in the air before pointing at Rocket. "More like because he stole Anulax batteries."

Braedey heard Drax sigh beside him. "They're called Harbulary batteries."

"No, they're not!" Peter shouted out.

"You know why I did it, Star-munch."

"I did it because I wanted to! What are we even talking about this for? We just had a little man and a shape-shifting robot save us by blowing up 50 ships." Rocket stated.

"Cybertronian, you animal! Holy Primus!" Braedey called out in anger as he looked down to see baby Groot looking up at him. Braedey helped him up onto his shoulder. "This isn't gonna end up with us burying pieces of them in the forest?" He asked.

"I am Groot." Groot shrugged his shoulders.

"Well, Groot, why did we end with a bunch of dumbasses? Except you, little guy. You are the exception." Braedey as he watched the argument play out. The shapeshifter then stepped in as Rocket points a gun at Peter Quill, snarling at him.

"Rocket! Stand down!" Braedey shouted at Rocket.

"I am Groot!" Groot yelled also.

"Someone followed you through the jump-point." Nebula suddenly pointed to the sky as the same white ship Braedey saw earlier descend down to the forest floor. Everyone grabbed a weapon and stood together as Braedey armed his blasters, preparing for another fight.

"Set me free. You'll need my help." Nebula hissed.

"I'm not a fool, Nebula." Gamora spoke back, shaking her head at her sister.

Nebula spots Braedey and leans towards him. The shapeshifter immediately reacted by pointing one blaster at the blue assasin who looks at him in pure anger. "You're a fool to bring a gun."