𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁: Calm Before The Storm [Ant-Man 2015]

5TH JULY 2015

After a well earned rest at a five star hotel, it was now finally time for Braedey to go back to Seattle, and to resume in his preparations for the inevitable war against the Avengers in secret. Both Hank, Hope and Scott were sad to see the robot shapeshifter go, but Braedey promises that he'll visit from time to time whenever he's not busy.

After some handshakes and hugs, Hank brought Braedey outside since Tony Stark had left the robot shapeshifter a present while he was on Asgard.

Braedey's eyes widened at what Tony had brought him. It is a matte black Devel Sixteen hypercar, a very expansive and high-grade car from Abu Dhabi, outfitted with a monstrous 12.3-litre V16 Quad Turbo 5,007 horsepower engine, and a bunch of other modifications, courtesy of Tony Stark.

3-litre V16 Quad Turbo 5,007 horsepower engine, and a bunch of other modifications, courtesy of Tony Stark

Braedey rushed down as he looked at the car in awe. "Hank, I don't know how to thank Tony for this."

"Well, Tony felt sorry for your Ferrari, so he thought he'd get you a replacement, an even better car." Hank smiled.

Braedey opened the gullwing door, jumped into the Devel, and fires up the V16 engine, feeling the loud roar of the engine.

"Oh, yes! That's 5,000hp turning gasoline into noise!!" Braedey laughed in excitement as he grabbed his stuff, and puts them on the passenger seat. "You take care of yourself, Hank?"

"You too, kid." Hank nods his head to the shapeshifter. "Do say hello to Sheeva for me."

"I'll send her your regards." Braedey smirked as he starts to drive off into the city.

The downtown area was beginning to be rebuilt from yesterday's battle between Transformer and MechaGodzilla. The car from Abu Dhabi then joined up onto the highway heading south out of the city.

It was finally time for Transformer to come home.

~*~*~
POST CREDIT SCENE

On the way back to Seattle, Braedey turned off the highway and heads to his new destination, a grey building with pale green domes on the roof. This is Ravencroft Institute. California's very own Arkham Asylum, and is home to a very dangerous prisoner that Transformer has come to check up on.

This very dangerous prison was classed as a beta level threat, and she was caught on the east coast in Westview by Transformer

This very dangerous prison was classed as a beta level threat, and she was caught on the east coast in Westview by Transformer. She had been planning to make Wanda think she had lost everything and would force her to create a false reality where Wanda had everything she ever wanted.

After a legendary duel that lasted for 25 minutes, she was luckily captured, locked up, and had been transferred to Ravencroft Institute where Transformer could keep an eye on her. In Braedey's view, it's best to check up on her just in case, before what would soon be upon them.

"Open level 8!"

The steel-reinforced door slide open with a mechanical clanking, allowing Braedey and the security guard to walk forth into the maximum-security level part of the Institute.

"Can't believe you told me to let her call the shots." The security guard said to Braedey as they walked down the hallway, now passing numerous cells along the way. "The second she asks you to come and see her, I had to shut her down."

"Oh yeah. You know SHIELD, this is probably the only time someone outside of the Institute will actually get to talk to her." Braedey assured to him before adding. "Plus, it could help me shine some light on some recent anomalies that have been detected all over the world.

The guard shook his head. "Reporters don't work up close and personal with the Avengers."

"Yeah, tell that to my surrogate mother. It's a whole other world." Braedey stated.

The guard opened the door to the cell. It was covered by CCTV cameras as they kept an eye on the prisoner who now looked like a caged animal with magical symbols dotted all across the walls and on the floor.

"Hey, A. I got a visitor for ya." The guard called out.

Braedey now saw none other than Agatha Harkness, who was wearing a prisoner outfit with her hands cuffed in front of her and with restraints pinning Agatha's arms to the side as Braedey approached the cell.

Agatha stopped what she was doing and she spotted the shapeshifting robot in disguise. "Hello there, Braedey." Agatha greeted him in a creepy voice.

"How's life treating you?" Braedey greeted back casually.

"You mind if we forego the whole trap Scarlet Witch in a false reality here?" Agatha said. "I mean, I can turn it on if I want, but I can talk about the Dada's pattern of arterial spray."

"I am sure you can. But you're not getting out of that cell, nor this place at all." Braedey replied bluntly. "And you will not touch Wanda in any way at all."

"Tough to see you in this light, Braedey. Come on over." Agatha asked.

Braedey looked around in confusion of the request. "All right." The shapeshifter answered as he stepped into the light. "I'm here."

"When I get out of here, and I will.... There's going to be carnage." Agatha stated.

Agatha then grinned evilly, sending a chill down Braedey's spine, but he then gave his Megatron glare at her, enough to scare her as his eyes turned red, a low growl emanating from his throat, while whipping out metal claws...