𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆: Balance Has Restored [Transformer: Civil War 2016]

"We had won. The war was finally over, but the cost was high. 10,000 innocent people, both military and civilian, had died in the Avengers' attacks. Hong Kong had been devastated. But the price of freedom was worth it. Our home was finally save at last, free from the very people who we thought were our protectors."

The Young Avengers helped the Chinese authorities clean up and search for any survivors as EDI forces arrived to help, Braedey was reunited with his caretakers who embraced him, telling him how proud they were.

Bucky was wheeled off to a medical station with Peter and Gwen helping out. Teddy watched them with a smirk on his face.

"But from the ashes of war, a new team of heroes, my new friends, my new family. The New Avengers. It is our turn now to pick up the pieces of the puzzle, and put it back together, piece by piece. Just like how the original Avengers did, all those years ago."

Kate helped some civilians out of a collapsed building with Braedey as Ratchet helping out as helicopters flew overheard.

"The Skrull Avengers. There were all dead. Thaddeus Ross, he got crushed to death by Zilla after I had cut him in half. My secret identity is still safe at last, after so many days after running, fighting, adapting. As for the Super Skrull, he was free from the mind control Supergiant had on him, and he was returned back to his tribe."

The Young Avengers, all walking side by side, and now stronger than ever towards a parked C-17 Globemaster that was going to take them back home to the USA.

"It is safe to say, that the natural order has finally been rebalanced and stabilised. Peace had finally been restored."

As the plane begins to take off, Braedey looked over to see Gwen sleeping next to him, Teddy nodding his head in respect to his new leader and friend. Kate smiled, knowing that she was finally going home. Tandy, who was resting, desperate to get home and tell Tyrone about the craziest adventure she had ever been on. Gwen and Peter were asleep next to each other, and Braedey knows they'd make a good couple.

"But the real Avengers are out there in the world, somewhere, waiting to be found and brought back. And until they are home at last, the Young Avengers and myself will protect our home from all evil. But what mattered is now; it was finally time to come home."

Braedey looked out of the window as the aircraft began to fly away from Hong Kong, now heading off forth for Seattle, Washington. Home.

~*~*~

Seattle hadn't changed much as the Young Avengers touched down

Seattle hadn't changed much as the Young Avengers touched down. Now back on US soil, Braedey looked around in awe and wonder. It felt like forever since he and the others went on the run, but it was good to be home.