𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲: Air Emergency [Avengers 2012]

By the next morning, tension was really flaring up throughout the Helicarrier, and all it'll take would be just one spark to cause some trouble. Sure enough, Fury now stormed into the lab and stared at both Stark and Banner.

"What are you doing, Mr. Stark?" Fury demanded.

"Uh, kinda been wondering the same thing about you." Stark replied smugly.

"You're supposed to be locating the Tesseract." Fury stated.

"We are." Banner answered back, gesturing to the screens. "The model's locked and we're sweeping for the signature now. When we get a hit, we'll have the location within half a mile."

"Then you'll get your Cube back, no fuss." Stark looked at his screen as something popped up. "What is Phase 2?" He questioned.

Steve dropped a HYDRA assault rifle on the table, causing Fury, Banner and Tony to turn around. Cap looked at them all pissed. Braedey stood behind him, his hands behind his back while his eyes hardened.

"Phase two is SHIELD using the cube to make weapons." Steve said and turned to Tony, "Sorry, the computer was moving a little slow."

"Rogers, we gathered everything related to the Tesseract. This does not mean that we"re..." Fury was interrupted when Tony moved the computer screen towards his line of sight, showing the plans of the weapons.

"I"m sorry, Nick. What were you lying?" Tony asked sarcastically.

"I was wrong, director. The world hasn"t changed a bit." Steve said roughly.

At that moment, Thor and Natasha walked into the lab. Natasha kept her eyes on Banner and he looked at her in rage.

"Did you know about this? Martin?" Banner asked, looking from Natasha to Braedey. Braedey shook his head firmly.

"You wanna think about removing yourself from this environment, doctor?" Natasha recommended.

Bruce scoffed. "I was in Calcutta, I was pretty removed."

"Loki"s manipulating you." Natasha stated.

"And you've been doing what exactly?" Banner asked sarcastically.

"You didn"t come here because I bat my eyelashes at you." Natasha smirked slightly.

"Yes, and I'm not leaving because you suddenly you get a bit twitchy. I'd like to know why SHIELD is using the Tesseract to build weapons of mass destruction." Bruce demanded, using his sunglasses to point over at the blueprints.

Fury finally pointed at Braedey and Thor. "Because of them."

Thor and Braedey go wide-eyed and looked at each other before back Fury. "Us?" They both asked in bewilderment.

"Last year, Earth had a visitor from another planet who had grudge match that levelled a small town

"Last year, Earth had a visitor from another planet who had grudge match that levelled a small town. And then two years ago, we get sightings and reports of a multitude of robotic aliens that can transform into vehicles and beasts, taking down hostile forces, as well as causing turmoil in the Pacific Ocean. We learned that not only are we not alone, but we are hopelessly, hilariously outgunned." Fury elaborated.