𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲: City Of Heroes [Age Of Ultron 2015]

As the Avengers Quinjet sped on through the skies back to New York, the team were now in a comfortable silence after a successful mission in Sokovia. Clint was recovering on a stretcher with Steve, Natasha and Thor watching over him, Tony was flying the Quinjet, Bruce was listening to some opera music to keep himself calm. Braedey was sitting in one of the empty seats, thinking about the Maximoff Twins, especially Wanda.

When he transformed into the giant snake-like monster, it's senses detected radiation from the Mind Stone which meant the two twins were both exposed to the cosmic energy. Braedey hoped that SHIELD find the two Maximoffs and got them across the ocean to Seattle, where they will be safe under his protection.

"Thor, report on the Hulk." Natasha called out.

"The gates of Hell are filled with the screams of his victims." Thor stated proudly with a smile. Braedey snickered as Bruce puts his head in his hands. "But not the scream of the dead. No, no, wounded screams. Mainly whimpering, a great of complaining and tales of sprained deltoids and gout." Thor immediately corrected himself. Braedey smirked as he got up and stood with Thor, Steve and Tony, now looking at their prize: Loki's sceptre.

"Feels good, doesn"t it?" Tony finally breaks the silence. "I mean, you"ve been after this thing since SHIELD nearly collapsed. Not that me and my favourite monster have enjoyed our little raiding parties."

"This.... this brings it to a close." Thor smiled.

"As soon as we find why Strucker used it for human experiments, not just weapons." Braedey pointed out. 'One stick causing all this trouble? Everything will be better once it's off world.' "You're staying for the farewell party, right? I'm sticking around for that." He asked to Thor.

Thor nodded his head in reply. "Ah yes, a victory should be celebrated with revels."

"Who doesn't love revels." Stark agreed, just as another subject popped into his mind. "And what about that giant monster earlier?" He asked to Braedey.

"Oh, you mean this?" Braedey tapped the right side of his ear, now revealing the hologram of the creature he had transformed into earlier. "From what my internal scanner has confirmed, this creature is known as a Warbat. These creatures used to live amongst those of the Titan Predacons."

"Titan Predacons?" Thor looked at the creature with a curiosity. "What exactly are these titanic creatures?"

"The Titan Predacons were once known to be the most powerful, if not, most destructive forces of nature to ever set foot, tooth, or claw on the face of Cybertron." Braedey explained, bringing up a projection of a CNA strand, like a DNA double-helix, but metallic. "These creatures towered over mountains and traversed the seas, once known to be like peacekeepers of prehistoric Cybertron. Some of them stayed dormant since their creation, only awakening once every few millennia to let other Predacons know their place. Many species of Predacon wouldn't dare to attack the Titans because of their insane and god-like power, but those who dare to were destroyed, beaten into extinction."

"Whoa." Bruce muttered in surprise. "These guys would've definitely made the dinosaurs not look like the apex predators."

"We are definitely in a world of gods and monsters." Thor joked to Braedey, though the brunette knew how true the words of the Thunder God were.

~*~*~