𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗲𝗻: Suit Up [Avengers 2012]

After finding that Coulson had died to Loki"s sceptre, everyone was in a state of mourning. Braedey wanted to avenge him because Fury had lost his one good eye. Bruce was nowhere to be found after tearing apart the F-35, and Thor was also missing after he was last seen heading for Loki"s cell.

Braedey sat by the meeting table as repairs were now underway and power to all four rotors had finally been restored. Several agents were injured, along with Hill which were luckily not fatal either, along with Braedey, who only had a couple of cuts. After being patched up in the medical area of the Helicarrier, the robot brunette now made his way to the bridge as Fury had something in his hands fumbling with them.

"These were in Phil Coulson's jacket. Guess he never did get you to sign them." Fury said as he tossed Steve a number of Captain America trading cards down onto the table. They were all stained in blood. Coulson's own blood. Fury then sighed. "We're dead in water. No communications, the location of the cube, Banner, Thor... I've got nothing for ya. Lost my one good eye, maybe I had that coming."

"Even if we lost one of our own, we have to keep going. That is what Coulson would've wanted us to do. Loki is not going to stop until he's completed his plan. Loki must be stopped, no matter the cost." Braedey declared as he stood up; he was now itching to go Round 2 with the deceptive God of Mischief, and put him down into the ground for what he's done, and for the deaths of over 80 people. The blood of those who have fallen were all over Loki's hands.

"At what cost, Mr. Martin?" Maria exclaims as she was not happy with the bearer"s choice of words.

"Any cost, Agent Hill!" Braedey shouted, gaining everyone"s attention. "How many more of your kind must be sacrificed, until you've learnt from your mistakes? It's what we were made to do. Making mistakes, they're inevitable. Sure, you can learn from them, but making mistakes is going to happen, even if it's or isn't the right choice." Braedey walked around the Bridge. "When I got the emergency call, I heeded it because I didn't want to stay behind and watch."

"Then why didn't you?" Tony asked as he now listened to Braedey's words.

Braedey walked back to the table and stood at Fury's station, looking at the three males standing before him. "Because it's in my blood to fight for the rights and freedom of all sentient beings. When I first gained the Transformatrix when I was 10 years old, I thought that being a hero would be fun, but after realising what power I possess, I realised that I was in possession of something I didn't want at all. However, I took it in my stride, realising I can do so much more with this power, and have been defending the human race against evil threats like Megatron, Starscream, 'The Fallen', Unicron, MECH... If I never obtained this power, who knows how many lives would've been lost. That's made me into the individual I am now. If you don't have faith in me, then do what I do: look at what good can come out of the bad. You've got to have faith. Not in who we are now, but in who we can be."

Steve, Tony, Maria, and Fury looked at Braedey as the brunette now leaves the bridge, all of them absorbing his words.

~*~*~

Braedey now stood in the prison bay where the cell once was, looking at the empty area while also thinking about what Coulson did. He noticed Tony walk in a few moments later, but the two of them stood in silence.

Steve then walked in, crossing his arms and leaned against the railing. "Was he married?" He asked, referring to Coulson.

"No." Stark replied, not turning his gaze. "There was a... cellist, I think."

Braedey puts his arm on Stark's shoulder. "Tony, I'm really sorry."

"He seemed like a good man." Steve added.