𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻: Skirmish in Stuttgart [Avengers 2012]

On the way to Germany in a Quinjet, there was already tension in the room between Braedey and Natasha, who finally found who was scaring here and keeping her away from Seattle. Braedey's real identity was a 17 year old teenager from Seattle which didn't make her happy either. All the two did was trash talk as they geared up for the mission to capture Loki.

The Quinjet arrived at 28 Koönigstrasse, only to find a large crowd outside the museum around Loki, lowering their heads as their bodies trembled with fear. Braedey immediately spotted his Alpha level threat who matches the description in the picture he was showed earlier.

Show time. Braedey stood up and pushed the button that opened the back ramp, his blue suit of armour folding and transforming around him from its backpack form.

"Ready for this?" Steve asks as he strapped on his iconic shield to his lower left arm.

"I'm always ready." Braedey smirked, he and Steve sharing a brofist moment.

With that, Braedey jumped out of the Quinjet for a different landing zone so he can make a cool entrance, and he knew what form he had on his mind. He now began to transform and change shape before making impact on the ground.

~*~*~
MEANWHILE....

An elderly gentleman stood up from the kneeling crowd, and looked at Loki. "Not to men like you."

Loki scoffed

Loki scoffed. "There are no men like me."

"There are always men like you." The elderly gentleman replied back.

Loki smiled Emily, and aimed his sceptre at the elder. "Look to your elder, people." He announced. "Let him be an example." Then, he fired a blast.

A beam of blue energy flew at the gentleman, but instead of hitting him, a red, white and blue blur landed in front of him, and sending it back into Loki, knocking him down. Everyone looked over to who blocked the blast, and saw it was none other than Captain America with his iconic red/blue shield.

 Everyone looked over to who blocked the blast, and saw it was none other than Captain America with his iconic red/blue shield

Loki groaned as he lifted his head and saw the American walk up, whilst some people stood up, and were making their escape. "You know, the last time I was in Germany, and saw a man standing above everyone else, we ended up disagreeing."