𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿: Operation Iacon [Transformer: Civil War 2016]

After a well deserved rest, Braedey immediately opened a Groundbridge to Bucharest in Romania which was where Bucky was last sighted. It was the only lead that was most recently, but for Braedey, it was a good place to start. Wanda and Pietro meanwhile would go and gather up the chosen recruits that Transformer has monitored for some time including Kate and Peter, and bring them to a secret rendezvous point.

After the attack, Braedey changed his plan of attack to going on the offensive, and he decided the time has come to activate Operation Iacon to balance the playing field, and end the civil war once and for all before it got worse and more innocent civilians die.

Using MetalMutt, Transformer tracked Bucky's scent to an apartment complex; a good place to hide someone or something. He then turns into Soundwave to track Bucky via CCTV to the right apartment building.

'Found you, Bucky. Now to get you out of this mess you're now in.' Transformer thought to himself as he turned back to normal and crossed the street, thinking about recent events.

During the flight to Romania, the Vienna International Centre where the Sokovia Accords was going to become law was bombed, killing 12 people including T'Chaka, and Bucky was the man responsible. Braedey now had to get to Bucky before T'Challa and local law enforcement do, and extract him as he climbed up the stairs before pressing a finger to his ear.

"Hitman 0-1 to Watcher. Keep an eye out for local law enforcement." Braedey whispered.

"Copy that." An EDI agent replied who was controlling a drone back at base.

Braedey reached Bucky's apartment and knocked on the front door three times. Several seconds later, the door slowly opened to reveal Bucky who hasn't aged a lot since their last meeting. The robot shapeshifter then showed his badge which caused Bucky to narrow his eyes a bit in confusion.

"EDI? What kind of organisation is that?" Bucky asked to Braedey.

"The kind that's gonna save your behind, that's what." Braedey said as he then entered the apartment, not before closing the door and using a table to barricade it. "Nice to see you too, Buck. Grab your gear, time to go."

"I'm not going anywhere with you." Bucky immediately refused.

Braedey faced Bucky with a serious look on his face. "Have you not realised what's going on out there? What is now happening now, Bucky?! War has started, and we are hopelessly outgunned and outnumbered."

"Is it one of the big three?" Bucky suddenly asked.

"What big three?" Braedey asked.

"The big three. Aliens, robots and monsters." Bucky asked to Braedey.

"Aliens? Robots? Monsters? That is not the point." Braedey stopped Bucky before correcting him. "The Avengers are out there, they're destroying bases, killing and hurting people. And we don't know why!!"

"Calm down, Braedey. What you been through was probably dramatic." Bucky tried to calm the shapeshifter down.

"OF COURSE I'M CALM, don't you get it!!" Braedey exclaimed in anger, then quickly calmed himself down. "Sorry, that was dramatic. This war is personal."

Bucky suddenly realised what Transformer had been up to over the last few days; his appearance, the attacks, and escape from Seattle. It all made sense now. "You're going to war?"

"The Avengers brought the war to us for four years. Bucky, count the dead. Hundreds, thousands. What's next? Millions? The Avengers have the power to wipe out the entire human race, somebody has to stop them." Braedey stated.