𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻: Disaster in DC [The Winter Soldier 2014]

WASHINGTON DC

Washington, DC. Capital city of the United States, and home of the Washington Monument, the Pentagon, the White House and the Triskelion, the state of the art SHIELD facility codenamed Triskelion. And now, Transformer's new hunting grounds.

As soon as Braedey touched down at Washington Dulles International Airport, and he got through passport control as Jackson Jones. First call of business for Braedey is a visit to SHIELD to visit an old friend, Nick Fury.

On his way to the elevator, Braedey noticed all of the stares thrown his way. Most were in awe, finally seeing him with their own eyes. They heard the stories about a monster who saved the world alongside the Avengers and guards Seattle, and actually getting a glimpse of Transformer in their office was a real treat. Some he couldn't define.

Braedey stepped into the elevator, as the screen next to the door blinked; he remembered the lady at the desk telling to state his name and level.

"Martin, Braedey. Level Seven." Braedey stated, but the screen blinked and turned red. Braedey rolled his eyes. "Transformer. Level Seven." Red again. "Robo-Avenger. Level Seven."

Another red. "Very funny, Fury." An idea now popped into Braedey's head. "Autobot. Level Seven." This time, the screen blinks green. Braedey snapped his fingers as the door closed, and the elevator started to ascend.

Braedey leaned against the rails, the ground getter further away as he stared down at it. He, of course, made it to the party at Ken's apartment just before he left for Washington. Since he was adapting and evolving many of his forms to fit in the 21st century, Braedey suspected he was going to need them all. It was all hands on deck, and he had a few projects currently in progress.

When the elevator stopped just a few floor below his destination, the doors slid open revealing Sharon Carter who stepped into the elevator with the humanoid.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

'That is serious hotness right there. Not like Carol though.' Braedey thought as the girl spotted him. "Hello." Braedey greeted her.

"Hey, Braedey. How you doing?" The blonde girl asked, looking at him with interest and confusion.

"Yeah, I'm good. After what happened last year?" Braedey looked at her with confusion.

The blonde shook her head in embarrassment. "Sorry, I know we haven't seen each other. Your friends having a barbecue, by any chance?"

"Sure. I'll let them know you're coming. Sound good?" Braedey offered. Sharon nodded with a smile as the elevator arrived at Braedey's floor. "Well, this is my floor. Gotta roll and meet the boss, Sharon." Braedey said as he got out. "Good to see you, ma"am."

Sharon smiled as the elevator doors closed. Braedey now turned to see Nick Fury. The Cybertronian in disguise then shook his outstretched hand, "Fury. New coat?" He asked.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗲𝗿 𝗔𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 (Transformatrix x MCU)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें