𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻: Battle of New York [Avengers 2012]

"Stark, we're heading North East." Braedey called said as he was in the copilot"s seat while Clint was piloting the Quinjet.

Steve and Natasha were also inside, flying towards the island of Manhattan, ground zero of a Chitauri invasion as they were pouring out from the blue portal in the sky in flying chariots, all of which were carrying energy rifles with a bayonet at the end.

"What did you stop for, drive-thru? Swing up Park, I'm gonna lay 'em out for ya." Tony replied on Comms as he then stopped down the street, causing one of the ships to crash.

Flying up, Iron Man put his pursuers right in view of the Quinjet. Braedey broke out the ship's gatling gun and opened fire at the ships, accurately destroying them.

"Nice shooting." Clint praised Braedey's shooting, before two more Chitauri chariots decided to join in on the chase as they started shooting at the Quinjet from behind.

"Oh, I"m sick of this scrap." Braedey complained as he abruptly pushed Natasha into the copilot's seat. "You fly. I shoot!"

Steve noticed Braedey's behaviour as the brunette lowered the ramp, getting on two parachutes, and now eyeing the two Chitauri. "Hey, where are you going?" Steve called out.

Braedey smirked. "I'm bringing the rain!" He replied, before shockingly jumping out of the Quinjet.

Braedey does a frontflip, now changing form to now becoming Ironhide, while deploying two Cybertronian double-barrel tommy guns, and opening a pair of parachute to slow him down, while opening fire at the two Chitauri chariots.

"Damn, I'm good." Ironhide said with a smirk.

As Ironhide glided towards the ground, he removed the parachutes just as he spotted the Quinjet get hit in the engines, now passing over skyscrapers and crashed into the street. The transformer landed just as Steve, Clint and Natasha all ran out of the Quinjet, as Ironhide turned back to human form, while still in his armour.

"We gotta get back up there

"We gotta get back up there." Steve said to the others.

Taxi cabs were all overturned all across the street, cars being abandoned in the middle of the road with smoke emitting from the flames, and many historical statues were broken in half.

A deep, primal rage suddenly bellowed out. With that roar, a shadow loomed over the four. Braedey looked up a Chitauri Leviathan came out through the portal, it's sharp scales glinting in the sunlight, and waved back and forth like a tail as it slithered right over them. It's tail whacked the side of the buildings, not worried that cement block crumbled to pices. Lights glowed inside the eel-like creature as it swerved through New York as it deployed more Chitauri soldiers.

Braedey took a deep breath, lowering his eyes to the ground. He needed to do his job; defend the human race and destroy the enemy.

"Stark, are you seeing this?" Steve asked.