𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿: HYDRA's Last Stand [Age Of Ultron 2015]

(MAY 2ND 2015)
SOKOVIA, EASTERN EUROPE

"Report to your stations immediately. This is not a drill. We are under attack! What the..... GAAAAHHHHH!!" The announcer's screams echoed through the HYDRA base as soldiers rushed to their battle stations.

The Maximoff Twins looked at each other as they hold each other's hands. Outside, they could hear the loud explosions and the numerous nightmarish roars echoing through the air, scaring the HYDRA soldiers to their hearts.

They know he's here. The one who destroyed most of their bases with no survivors. The incarnation of Destruction devil... and he was not alone.

~*~*~

Natasha drove through the forest in a stolen jeep with Clint, who's using his now upgraded bow and arrow, to shoot at the HYDRA soldiers who were shooting back at them, along with another jeep that was chasing them. Thor cleared out one of the tower platforms while Iron Man shot several of them as he flew past. Steve comes barrelling in on his new motorbike as he takes one of the soldiers for a painful ride as he nears a checkpoint.

Transformer, as Bumblebee, raced in onto the scene and activated his new Beast Hunters mode, making his weapons appear out of his Urbana 500 mode, cannons and missiles all jutting out across his body and he blew the checkpoint to fiery pieces.

Braedey then turned into Grimlock, shifting into Dino Mode, making him heavier and perfect for busting bunkers

Braedey then turned into Grimlock, shifting into Dino Mode, making him heavier and perfect for busting bunkers. After destroying several of them, Transformer linked up with the rest of the Avengers, including Hulk. who throws a HYDRA tank aside before all seven members of the Avengers leaped into the air, Braedey between Thor and Clint, as the shapeshifter turned into Leobreaker, his crazed-filled Predacon. 

Leobreaker is a 15ft tall gold, white, and black muscular humanoid robot. It's head bears a golden yellow helm with two blue optics, a facial structure similar to Braedey's but without a nose, a mouth having two canine teeth jutting out of the lower lip, and having what could be metallic fur across the body. The chest of the robot looks to have the structure of the head, mane, and front section of a Cybertronian lion, while the arms and legs look to be the lion's arms and legs, black sharpened claws sticking out of the hands and feet, along with a tail sticking out from behind. The Transformatrix dial was positioned on its chest.

 The Transformatrix dial was positioned on its chest