𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻: Clash of the Titans

Previously...

Suddenly, a blonde haired girl walked through the door, a stride in her steps as she headed towards the witnesses of the shooting. "I volunteer." She stated.

The group suddenly whipped around to see the new arrival, and they were confused to why this random girl, wearing a red/blue/gold superhero suit with no cape just walked in and volunteered to give her blood to save Braedey.

Scorcher smirked, relieved to see her. "About time. You're eighteen years late. Why would you help us?"

"Yeah, who the hell are you?" Jennifer stated.

The blonde smirked as she started to glow with stellar energy as she revealed herself to the people in front of her. She looked back at them.

"The one Scorcher here didn't tell you about?"

~*~*~

In a hospital room, Braedey slowly started to wake up after what seemed to be minutes. He last thing he remembered was being shot by someone at his friend's graduation. Braedey looked around and saw he was in the hospital, the pain in his upper chest now gone has he was feeling better. Well, much better as the Martin boy looks around and saw his friends resting in one of the hospital chairs.

"On your left." Braedey quietly said with a smirk, letting his friends know he is still alive.

Ken now noticed the brunette away, much to his relief. "Thank god. You're alright." He said in relief, gently patting Braedey's shoulder.

"How are you feeling?" Jennifer asked in concern.

"Never better." Braedey replied. "How long was I out?" He muttered as he lay on the hospital bed.

Scorcher looked down at his feet before facing the boy. "You were shot at the graduation. It"s been four days now. But luckily, someone gave you some of theirs. How are you feeling?"

Braedey's eyes widened as he tried to process what just happened to him. "Better. Actually, I'm more than better. Who the hell would shoot me at my friend's graduation?!"

Ken shook his head. "We don"t know."

"Man, that bullet luckily didn't cause much damage." Braedey sighed in relief, looking to his left side. "That gunner must now feel stupid."

"Why?" Jennifer now asked.

"Well, my internal scanner picked up on something suspicious, so when the bullet hit me, I faked being hit, forcing myself into an induced stasis lock." Braedey explained. "All I needed was a jumpstart to get back online."

"That makes a lot of sense." Jennifer noted.

"How about you care to explain to me what the Sam Hill is going on here?" Braedey now asked.

"I'm afraid we're being targeted. Someone tried to kill me a few days earlier, and someone blew up Scorcher's car a week earlier. That's how I realised you all were in danger, so we got here as fast as we could." Sheeva explained as she crosses her arms.

"Hold on a second, are you saying.... you saying these attacks are connected?" Braedey theorised as he sat up on his bed.

"Maybe. Whoever is doing this wants the family wiped off the map, including you." Scorcher supports it.

"Gotta be. Something to do with Insight, I dunno what that is." Sheeva shrugged her shoulder. "We gotta find our who is responsible for all this mess."

"Yeah, she's right. We gotta get out of Dodge." Braedey agreed as he tried to get up, but Scorcher stopped him yet again.

"Stay where you are. An old friend of mine would like to meet you." Scorcher told him, then he and Sheeva exit the room, confusing the robotic shapeshifter.