𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲: Striking Back

A few days after the date, Carol had left Earth for outer space to respond to a distress call from a planet in outer space. She said goodbye to Braedey and the others before leaving the planet, promising that she would return. Luckily, the planet where the distress call wasn't not far away from Earth, so Carol would still get back home in just mere hours should she ever be needed again.

Braedey, meanwhile, had been focusing his attention on his Beast Hunter Modes, even their Evolutionary functions. It'll come very handy against very tough opponents, and the Martin boy finds it'll help him against Thor and the Hulk, in case they should go rouge as well.

However, HYDRA were still out, and were possibly planning their revenge on Transformer. The trouble was Braedey had no idea where their bases are, and which ones to mark out as priority targets. Thankfully, Ken offered to take his best friend for a drive around Everett to help plan and cut off all the heads off HYDRA and make sure no more would take it's place. Braedey accepted the offer, wanting to finally take the fight to HYDRA's front doorstep and make them pay for messing around with their family.

~*~*~
26TH SEPTEMBER
2014

One afternoon, Braedey was out of the house and in casual clothing as he crossed the road in Everett, and spotted an old family car with Ken in the driver's seat

One afternoon, Braedey was out of the house and in casual clothing as he crossed the road in Everett, and spotted an old family car with Ken in the driver's seat. The hybrid then sat in the passenger seat. "Ken, where's your ride?"

"Girls took it out to the spa." Ken answered as he proceeded to drive. He then noticed his best friend's face. "You alright, Braedey?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'm just fine. You alright?" Braedey then asked.

Ken smirked. "Never better, dude."

Braedey then heard some baby noises coming from the back which confused him. He then looked to see a baby boy in the back seat. "You brought a baby on a mission planning drive?!" He asked in frustration.

"We're dropping him off at the spa, Braedey. He's my baby brother, dude. Have some respect." Ken exclaimed.

Braedey slapped himself mentally. "Dropping him off at the spa. HYDRA could be planning their revenge plan on me right now. We need to find their bases and destroy them before they get the chance to."

"That's what I wanna find out, man. I hate those Nazi asswipes." Ken then realised his mistake. "Sorry, little Braedey. Big Ken shouldn't be using bad words, especially with Braedey Martin."

The family car then pulled up to the spa. "Get the baby inside, Braedey."

"No way, I'm not going in there." Braedey shook his head.

"Well, you ain't gonna get payback on HYDRA, man." Ken told him. "If I go in there, I know who"s gonna kill me. Hermione Wilde."

Braedey huffed before getting out and grabbed the baby before walking into the spa. He slowly opened the door where Ken's mum was having her spa treatment, and he puts baby Braedey next to Hermione's bag. However, Ken's mum spotted the teenager.