𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲: Operation Skull & Crossbones [Transformers: Civil War 2016]

3RD MAY 2016
LAGOS, NIGERIA

"Ground Floor, game time! What do you see?"

Braedey, now as Dreadwing, who's standing on one of the tall buildings in Lagos, told Kate Bishop, who was at a cafe in disguise as the two are currently in Lagos, following a lead on Rumlow, who's now going by the designation of Crossbones. Their mission, courtesy of SHIELD, is to capture or terminate Crossbones, as he is a ex-HYDRA operative. And the bad news was, they aren't the only ones after Rumlow.

"Standard beat cops. Small station." Kate answered as she took a sip from her drink. "Oh, looks like Wanda and your least favourite Avenger are here as well. You think they're here for Rumlow as well?" She asked.

"Romanoff." Dreadwing grits his denta in anger. "Maybe, but it's paramount we get to him first, Kate. Romanoff is expendable."

"Wow, somebody really does hate her." Kate reacted as she spotted Romanoff speaking to Wanda. "See that Ranger over there?"

"Yeah, that's our ride out to the extraction point once we have Rumlow." Transformer then switched Comms to US Command where the operation's being overseen by Everest Ross. "Looks quiet out here, Charlie 2. Rumlow could be here any minute."

"Copy that, Blue Angel. Extraction plane's standing by, you're green to go." Everest Ross told Transfomer, confident that he"ll get the mission done. "Stay sharp."

"Roger that." Dreadwing said as he taps the Infinitrix symbol, turning into a 30ft tall Decepticon with a black paintjob with purple highlights. It has a blank screen for a face and the Transformatrix symbol on his chest.

Soundwave now patched into the Avengers' communications grid, so he can now listen into their conversations

"Eyes on target, folks. It's the best lead we have on Rumlow in 6 months. I don't want to lose him." Steve told the team, unaware that their comms have been hacked by their former teammate.

"If he sees us coming there won't be a problem, he kind of hates us." Sam Wilson commented with a chuckle.

Soundwave then noticed a large maroon truck filled with garbage as it's beeping and bumping into market stalls, causing the people to yell at the driver in anger. "Laserbreak, eject. Operation: Truck Inspection." An eagle-like drone now ejected from Soundwave's body and it now started to fly towards the truck, Laserbreak flying above it as Redwing flew below the truck.

"That truck's loaded at max weight, and the driver's armed." Sam reported to the other Avengers.

"It's a battering ram." Natasha muttered as Sam notices something on his new gauntlet, telling him that there's a breach in their communications. "Guys, we've got a problem. Someone's piggybacking our comms, it's alien."