𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆-𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿: Rescue The Mutant Pt1 [Transformer: Omniverse 2017]

"Our intel suggests Rouge will be part of a convey going through the mountains ranges in Azerbaijan on Earth-348 of the Marvel Multiverse. If they clear this range and reach their destination, Rouge is good as dead." Alaric briefed to the group of teenage heroes as they gather around the holotable.

"I see..." Rex commented as he started to form a plan in his head, so does Braedey.

"Okay. So, let me get this straight. There's only one road that leads in or out, sheer drops on every side, a motorcade protected by bad guys from one mile in either direction?" Anakin asked this time, getting to the point.

"Yeah, that's about it." Alaric replied casually.

"Anakin, is there something you want to talk to us about to get off your mind?" Braedey looked at the Jedi.

"Look. This right here, my friend, it happens to be... the stupidest idea I've ever heard of in my life." Anakin stated to Braedey, gesturing to the holotable. "All I'm saying is, I'm tired of everybody around me making the decisions. This time, I take the lead. It's time for the Solo to call the shots, and take the leading point." The others look at him with raised eyebrows.

"Alright, Anakin. What have you got?" Zatanna asked next with a smirk.

Anakin stepped back a little. "I mean, I wasn't trying to get into the whole leadership thing, like, now. You know what I'm saying? Like, you know, when we...." Anakin sighs and looked at the holotable. "Whatever. I mean, I think...." Anakin then spotted a location. "Let's hit it from here."

"Wait a second

"Wait a second. Here, Anakin? That is the most secure part of the mountain. Why? Because no one can even physically access it." Gwen stated to Anakin.

"See, Gwen, that's what makes it perfect. Because that's the last place that the bad guys would expect us to hit them from." Anakin countered.

"Hate to admit this, but Skyguy is onto something." Kevin agreed.

"Yeah, I'm with them." Ben nodded in agreement.

Anakin looked at Braedey. "What do you think, Avenger?"

"The most secure part of the whole mountain... least expected place to attack... No air cover. I think we've got a plan." Braedey then pointed to the map. "The question is how? How do you plan on getting onto that road?"

"Well.... Kevin?" Anakin asked to Kevin.

"You know... I think I've got a plan for that." Kevin showed a little smirk.

"What? I delegated. That's what good leaders do. Leader!" Anakin puts his hands on his hips. "We're gonna need some vehicles."

Alaric, who was watching the whole thing play out, stepped up. "Consider the workshop your brand new playhouse. I think you'll find our cars extremely appealing, and useful to you."