𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗦𝗶𝘅: The Battle Chief [Ant-Man 2015]

"Aw, thanks for the coffee, ma'am."

Hope placed three cups of coffee in front of Scott's friends. Dave, who was leaning on the table. Kurt who was sitting at the table with his computer, and Luis who was standing next to Braedey.

"It's not often that you rob a place, and then get welcomed back. Because we just robbed you!" Luis chuckled as he shared a look with his friends.

"Hang on, is that true?" Braedey questioned the three wombats.

Kurt looked at the teenager. "Yes, comrade." He replies in his typical Russian accent.

"You know that he was arrested for stealing a smoothie machine, right?" Hope asked, casting a look to Scott who looks over her and forces a grin.

"Two smoothie machines." Luis corrected.

"Are you three can handle this kind of stuff?" Braedey now asked

"Are you three can handle this kind of stuff?" Braedey now asked. "Not just this kind of stuff, robot monster kind of stuff."

"Oh, we can handle it, we're professionals." Luis said with confidence. He was a little bit excited for this job, which made Braedey slightly worried.

"You'll forgive us if we're not instilled with confidence." Hank dryly said.

"Wait, everybody. Just kick back and relax a little bit, man. We know our business." Dave interrupted Hank. "We broke into this spooky ass house, didn't we?"

"I let you." Hank said.

"Well, one could say that I let you let me." Dave said as he turned to face Hank.

"Look, it's okay. They can handle this." Scott intervened.

"Yeah, we can handle it." Luis said as he was now absolutely full of confidence.

"You got their credentials?" Scott asked to Hope as she looked up, taking her chin off of her hand. "He's in the system."

"I'm in the system?" Luis asked.

"You're in the system!" Dave pointed eagerly at his friend with excitement.