𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆-𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁: Transformer VS The Mad Titan [Avengers: Infinity War 2018]

PREVIOUSLY...

Transformer turned back to normal as he joined Masterson. "The Outriders have retreated. It's all over! We won!!" Masterson yelled out in joy and relief.

Braedey suddenly realised something was wrong as his hunch warned him. "It's not over yet. We're about to be in for the fight of our lives, here." Braedey uttered, loud enough for Masterson to hear.

And to confirm his suspicions, Steve's voice comes over the comms. "Everyone on my position. We've got incoming." The two shapeshifters looked at each other, both having the same thought as one another.

Thanos was coming. Transformer was about to face his biggest threat to date. It was now or never.

~*~*~

Braedey and Masterson regrouped with the other Avengers as they looked around for any sign of Thanos. They were all standing together on the edge of the jungle at a clearing where Vision had crashed into. Corvus's body laid not far away as Cull was blown up, the former stabbed by Vision by his spear, the latter by the Hulkbuster.

A abrupt gust of wind comes out of nowhere, alerting everyone that so something was up. Seconds later, a blue portal opened in mid air just a few metres away from the Avengers, and out comes Thanos. The Mad Titan himself.

Braedey now noticed the Infinity Gauntlet, then down to the fives stones on it

Braedey now noticed the Infinity Gauntlet, then down to the fives stones on it. 'Oh no. We've lost. Not if I can help it.' He thought as just one look at Thanos warned Braedey that this Alpha level threat was extremely dangerous.

"Cap, that's him." Bruce said.

Steve turns to Braedey and Masterson. "You two, we're relying on both of you to slow him. Give him everything you've got." Steve then activated his Vibranium shields. "Eyes open, stay sharp!"

Thanos marched forward with a calm, yet serious look on his face as everyone now attacked with everything they've got. Braedey then heard Wanda and Vision talk, the Scarlet Witch refusing to use her powers to destroy both the Stone and her friend. Wanda looked at Braedey for an answer as he always did.

Transformer unfortunately shook his head. This time was different. This time, there was no loophole. No fault to utilise. It was now or never.

If Braedey was being honest, he was shaken to his core about Thanos having both the Soul and Time Stones in hand. But that now filled Braedey with determination, anger, fury, and courage. He had to admit he's afraid of Thanos, but right now, his fear was replaced with anger and fury. Transformer was now not afraid of the Mad Titan and he never will be.

And upon studying the way Thanos fights, both Braedey and Masterson spotted a weakness. Thanos could only fight one opponent at a time, but if the shapeshifters could strike at the same time, they could inflict some proper damage.