𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗢𝗻𝗲: Farewells And Discoveries [The Winter Soldier 2014]

After dropping off some food for Sam at the hospital, Braedey took a walk in the park. Steve was still recovering from his injuries, Natasha was at the Department of Defence, Maria took a job at STARK industries, and Fury was possibly covering his tracks.

Braedey smiled at a few kids now running around, pretending to be Bulkhead, Dreadwing, Bumblebee and Optimus as he sat down on a bench at the quieter end of the park, looking at the water fountain in front of him. SHIELD was now gone; only pockets remain as they were now coming together to try and put SHIELD back together with Phil Coulson now at the helm.

With SHIELD remarkably still standing after everything that's happened, Braedey would keep both the badge and his job. And since Washington DC no longer needed him, the teenager could catch the next plane back to Seattle, and get some rest when he got back home. Now that he was no longer busy, Braedey could now focus on his training and Operation Entrapment, contingency plans to take down the Avengers should they become a threat to humanity.

Braedey now felt the bench lower, signaling was sitting next to him. He looked to his right side, his eyes widening in response. Bucky was sitting down with a cap over his head and he was wearing normal clothes, a backpack at his feet.

"The hell?! What in the AllSpark are you doing here?" Braedey asked, keeping his voice down. "You"re supposed to be halfway to Australia by now."

"I couldn't leave, not yet." Bucky replied. He had to be seen as normal as possible.

Braedey continued to not look at him. "Is this about Steve?" He asked.

"Captain America believes me to be someone I"m not." Bucky said, "But he does know all the things I've done, the horrors I've committed." His metal arm creaked as he pulled his hand into a fist.

"I should've been there. But this is HYDRA's fault. You were brainwashed by them, constantly put on ice until they needed you for use." Braedey told to Bucky. "Steve wants you back, the real Bucky Barnes. His best friend."

"I should punish them, every man that did this to me." Bucky said. "They made me do terrible things, they're responsible."

"I managed to pull some strings." Braedey handed Bucky a folder containing HYDRA targets. "Every HYDRA agent responsible for this is in here. I doubt they won't go down without a fight. You should get going. You might miss your flight."

Bucky stands up, so does Braedey. "You might miss your flight too. Seattle needs the Transformer. You be careful."

"I will." Braedey answered as he shook Bucky"s hand. "You take care."

"I will." Bucky said with a smirk before grabbing his backpack and walked off on a quest of revenge and to remember his past.

Braedey watched him leave before leaving the bench as well. He didn"t have to worry; his flight leaves in two days. There was just a couple of things left to do.

~*~*~

Director Nick Fury, actually former director, stood in front of his own gravestone, wearing a hoodie over his head and glasses instead of his iconic eyepatch. Braedey was a little bummed the eyepatch was gone as they was standing with Steve and Sam.

"So, you've experienced this sort of things before?" Fury asked.