𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗦𝗶𝘅: Battle To The Death [Avengers: Endgame 2019]

PREVIOUSLY...

The smoke now begun to clear as Thanos spotted the only person now standing in his way, the pest who killed Cull Obsidian and Supergiant, and badly injured Proxima Midnight and Corvus Glaive.

It was Transformer, only his face was filled with anger and rage as his blue eyes were glowing red. Blood red and with that looks like electric lining within the sclera. A thunderstorm approaches from in the distance.

"It's you and me, Thanos. One shall stand, one shall fall."

~*~*~

"Why do you risk your life so recklessly?" Thanos mocked back as Braedey stood his ground.

"That's a question you should ask yourself." Braedey grunted back. "What is your endgame?" He now asked, all the while still dead serious as the thunderstorm approached the battlefield. "What have they all done to you?"

"The universe requires balance, and you've proven to me, that they'll be the ones who can't move on." Thanos proclaimed. "I will just snap my fingers, and you will cease to exist. How do you expect to stop me?"

Braedey smirked a little as lightning lit up the sky above, followed by loud thunder as he turned into Maximus Kong who growled menacingly. "You might an Alpha... but there can only be one!" Transformer roared into the sky with his arms spread before pounding his chest, the roar could be heard from up to four miles away as everyone covered their ears to block the loud noise.

 but there can only be one!" Transformer roared into the sky with his arms spread before pounding his chest, the roar could be heard from up to four miles away as everyone covered their ears to block the loud noise

"What the hell?!" Scott exclaimed in shock. "Some of us has hearing aids, you know!"

"He's challenging Thanos." Thor realised as the roaring stopped. "To protect us all."

Thanos, meanwhile, has had enough of the natural order, and proceeded to charge at the shapeshifter, even if he can't use the Infinity Stones. But Braedey was waiting for that as he turned into Piledriver and delivered multiple punches as he then turned into Steeljaw and delivered a powerful kick, sending Thanos flying and landing on the ground with a crash as Steeljaw transformed into Predaking and roared at the mad titan before unexpectedly eating chunks of metal.

"Feels good. To lose. Dread it. Run from it." Predaking said as eating the chunks of metal increased his attacks before breathing out fire at Thanos who simply dodged the attack and leaped into the air, but Predaking took flight too, making a beeline for Thanos as the two god-like beings collided.

~*~*~

With Cassie, she moved a chunk of metal off of herself, her body screaming in pain as a rebar had impaled into her thigh. "Oh god!" She huffed through her teeth, a few tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Hey, hey!" Cassie heard a voice shout. Turning her head, Cassie saw Teddy and Gwen rush towards her with Kate and Harley in tow. Teddy bent down beside her and Kate grabbed her shoulder gently. "You all right?"