𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻: At Journey's End [Avengers: Endgame 2019]

Rocket fired his guns at a Leviathan that was heading straight at him. Suddenly, it disappeared, as Rocket looked around in confusion, finding that the Leviathan was completely gone. Slowly, one by one, all over the battlefield, every Chitauri, Sakaaran, and Outrider started to disintegrate and fade into dust. Steve panted in exhaustion as he looked around as well, noticing that they've won. The wreckage of the Sanctuary II also disappeared behind him.

Thanos blinked in shock, letting out a small gasp as his entire plan was now falling apart all around him as both Proxima Midnight and Ebony Maw disintegrated as well. Thanos's shoulders started to turn to dust as he slowly sat down, accepting his fate.

Thanos finally bowed his head as he was now erased from existence forever. The threat of Thanos and his entire army was finally over as a crack of thunder echoed across the sky, sunlight now starting to peek through the clouds.

Braedey stumbled forwards after he snapped Thanos and his army out of existence, his left arm fatally injured

Braedey stumbled forwards after he snapped Thanos and his army out of existence, his left arm fatally injured. He uses his right hand to balance himself on a piece of concrete. Braedey finally collapsed, falling onto the ground to sit.

Masterson suddenly flew in as Starscream as he turned back to normal, his face falling at the sight of his friend. Crouching in front of Braedey, he bows his head, knowing there was nothing to be done after the damage caused by both the gauntlet and the Stones.

Peter was the first to stumble up to Braedey, falling onto his knees to meets Braedey's eyes. "Braedey? Hey, Braedey? Can you hear me? It's Peter." Peter's voice breaks when he looked at the brunette. "W-We won and you did it, Braedey. You did it."

"Thanks,..... Peter. You did good, kid..... Real good." Braedey barely whispered.

Peter stepped back to let Wanda go in front. She sat in front of Braedey, a warm smile on her face as tears fell down her face, Wanda then wrapped her hand over the boy's own. "Hey..."

Braedey was barely able to move his head, but he managed to look up at Wanda, his blue eyes flickering like they're losing power. "Hey, Wanda."

"Braedey, please...." Wanda whispered as she felt her heart break, causing her emotions to go overboard. "Please... don't leave me.... I'm here for you, okay?... please don't go..."

Braedey offered a weak smile to his girlfriend as his grip loosened around Wanda's hand. His hand slowly slide off hers and fell to the ground, his body slumping against the wall behind him. Wanda began to cry hard as she leaned against her now dead boyfriend. Leaning her head up, Wanda pressed a long kiss to Braedey's cheek.

Steve and Thor all watched a few yards away, shedding their own tears of grief.

The Transformer was dead. For real.

To Wanda, Albedo and Peter, they didn't see Steve lowering to one knee in respect. One after another, everyone lowered to one knee in due of Braedey's sacrifice as Masterson saluted with rest of the US armed forces.