𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁: Welcome Home

The forests outside of Coolsville were peaceful and calm. The wind blew softly and calmly through the trees while the birds lightly chirped in response. The sky was a painting of blue and white, with no sign of any planes up in the sky. Everything seems so calm...

Suddenly, a blue/green swirling portal appeared out of nowhere, the faint sound of a rumbling engine could be heard within the vortex of the portal. A moment goes by, then a black Dodge Charger muscle car raced out of the portal as it closed up behind it, the muscle car sliding across the dirt before ending up on a tarmac road and comes to a stop with a screech of its tyres.

The occupants onboard, Braedey, Carol, and Wanda all shook their heads from the feeling of going through the vortex of the Spacebridge. The trio then got out of the car, looking around at the landscape around them.

"Wow. I'm finally home." Braedey smiled, finally being home for the first time in over a decade. Only to discover, it was strangely silent. "Wait, it's never this quiet." He said, adopting a confused and concerned expression on his face. "Wait. Something isn't right..."

Carol and Wanda stepped out of the car as well, both of them looking around at the world they're now in. It felt almost like their old universe, except they could sense the faint of energy in the air. They deduced that it's this Energon that Braedey also has within his veins.

"So, where do we start from here?" Carol asked to Braedey.

"We should head down into the city and see what's going on." Braedey suggested to them. "You two can fly, while I'll take the car. Give you the chance to stretch your arms and legs after the journey."

The two women agreed, and they now began to hover above Braedey and his car as they drove/flew down into the city. But as the trio go along, they took note that people weren't out and about: they all seem to be in hiding inside their homes and buildings. Nobody was going about, let alone any sign of any Autobots or even soldiers about on patrol. Things must have changed...

Braedey now found a newspaper lying on the ground. He picked it up to see what the date is, and to his surprise, he saw it was now the year 2020. "Wait. The year was 2015 when I ended up in your universe from mine... So only FIVE YEARS have passed by?" He said in bewilderment.

"Guess time and space work very differently in other universes." Carol took a guess. She gently patted his shoulder. "I'm sure you'll see your family and friends soon."

Just then, the sound of rumbling engines could be heard, Braedey now having some PTSD since he now thought about incoming Decepticon attack. Quickly, Braedey, Wanda, and Carol immediately made their way into an abandoned warehouse. Once they were hidden, they looked outside to see Cybertronian jets flying overhead, the jets bearing Decepticon insignias on their wings as they crossed the skies above.

"Those jets flying about, that's not a normal thing, right?" Wanda asked to Braedey.

"No. Something is definitely wrong here. Decepticons would never fly in pattern formation unless it's a time of war." Braedey said to the sorceress. He narrowed his eyes at the departing jets, as well as the silence around the city. "Coolsville has never been like this..."

"Hey, what's this?" Carol asked, now pulling off a piece of paper a nearby closed Speedy Slushies. "'Human/Autobot Alliance order Zulu-626: all restaurants and places of public groupings are shut down for security reasons'?"

"The orders don't go that high up the ladder unless it's something very important." Braedey countered next. He cupped his chin in thought. "And no order like that even exists. Someone must've taken control or something..."