𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆-𝗧𝘄𝗼: Saving The Galaxy Again [GOTG Vol.2 2017]

"They just keep on coming!" Transformer yelled out as he was currently dodging and attacking the light tentacles as Leobreaker. "Let me tell you something, living planet. Leobreaker doesn't bow to ANYONE!"

The Guardians had split up which made them weak as multiple light tentacles continue to attack: Drax was taking an unconscious Mantis back to the surface, while Gamora and Nebula had fallen through the cracks Ego has caused. That left Yondu, Peter Quill, Rocket and Braedey to keep the living planet busy.

They were all busy with the light tentacles as Transformer changed into Ghidra that absorbed the hits, and powering up his attacks before dishing them back as the light tentacles got incinerated.

"I told you, I don't want to do this alone! You cannot deny the purpose the universe has bestowed on you!" Ego bellowed as he walked down the rocky canyon.

Countless light tentacles pierced through Peter's kneeling body. Yondu and Rocket were both out as Braedey was still fighting, Ghidra proving effective against the spikes. Ego continued to drain the light from his own son, powering up the core again.

"Hey, ugly. Pick on someone you're own size." Transformer yelled out as he shifted into Metroplex, dwarfing everyone around him, even human Ego. "You're now a stain under my boot."

Ego unexpectedly laughed. "You really think a Titan Transformer is gonna beat me!" He yelled out.

"I wasn't done talking." Metroplex stated as he starts growing to 2,000ft, while having a sharper and block shape compared to his original design, his metallic colour now changing to being that of white, with a bright red core in the centre. "Ultimate Metroplex."

Ego growled as he started fly in the air

Ego growled as he started fly in the air. "You think you can stop me, Transformer? No force in the universe can stop me!"

Transformer smirked. "Enough talk. Let's fight!" Ultimate Metroplex then jumped into the air as Ego chased after him, hoping to catch up as the Transformer descended, but it then hit Ego: Ultimate Metroplex can fly!

Suddenly, Ego got slammed back by a massive fist as he is sent flying back. Ego then sent debris at Transformer, knocking him back a little.

"I will not be defeated by Terra with a toy! You are nothing!" Ego yelled out.